mightythor45

Mar 14, 2019
A game with a normal and real-life dialogue! Not this bro-kun impregnate me UwU bullshit
The story is also interesting and fresh
AND the renders and animations are good quality
(and a personal plus, it's finally not a VN)

Can't wait to see how this game develops
This comment aged like milk as there is LITERALLY an "UWU" sound effect whenever you click on stuff...:ROFLMAO:

Blackheartz_

Nov 18, 2020
To get rid of the moaning, put some dummy files in the game subdirectory.
.\game\audio\ui_sounds\ui_1.ogg
.\game\audio\ui_sounds\ui_8.ogg

and
.\game\audio\ui_sounds\Leveled\ui_1.ogg
.\game\audio\ui_sounds\Leveled\ui_8.ogg

any ogg file will do. The format probably doesn't matter either, but it needs to be named like the original.

(edited: typo)
how do u do this...i cant figure it out

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how do u do this...i cant figure it out
How to download a sound?
How to rename the file?
How to copy the file?
... what do you mean exactly?

just go to the "game" folder the one in the same dir as the .exe and delete these files.
err ... no
The original files are not there, they are inside a archive. You need to place dummies there, so the game won't look into the archive.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
err ... no
The original files are not there, they are inside a archive. You need to place dummies there, so the game won't look into the archive.
oh . nvm i thought this was about LT 1 since that is the solution for removing the narrator . so i assume that means renpy takes folder priority over the .rpa . so if that's the case you can just send the dummy files here and mark it as a mod to make it easier for everyone .

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
oh . nvm i thought this was about LT 1 since that is the solution for removing the narrator . so i assume that means renpy takes folder priority over the .rpa . so if that's the case you can just send the dummy files here and mark it as a mod to make it easier for everyone .
For me I used a click sound from another game, that I ain't gonna share.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
No Moans On Click patch

This patch restores the old GUI click sound.
It should work on future versions without changes, unless Inceton changes the way the moaning clicks have been implemented or removes the original click wav file (I can add it to the zip in that case).

Just extract attached zip into the main (root) folder where the LustTheorySxEy.exe launcher is, then a file named no_moans_on_click.rpy drops into the 'game' subfolder.

To remove the patch just delete files no_moans_on_click.rpy and no_moans_on_click.rpyc from the 'game' subfolder.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Is the writing in S3 any better than the mess in S2? Not sure I want to be let down again with this game.
It started somehow good in Ep1, promising to resolve the narrative nonsense of season 2...

In Ep3 there was no significant advancement in the story... Just "there's some bug I can't figure out", in Ep4 they just dropped the story and gave us just a few sex scene (one of which is just marketing for a sponsor and makes no sense at all...:rolleyes:)

---

So, if you're looking for good storytelling... You can skip S03E04, sorry!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I so loved in S2 when they would show the day from another perspective, that was very promising ... and then nothing. The whole concept was forgotten and never brought up again.

S3 tries to find a way out of the ending of S2, but apart from that nothing interesting happened so far except for the house getting uglier with every update and the writers really trying hard to convince the player that the new character is cute (they overdo it a bit, if you ask me).

Last edited:

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Is there a whole video of the scene somewhere? I don't want to download the game. I couldn’t find a video on the Internet with the interface and dialogues disabled.

Jun 30, 2024
Yeah,very weak 3 season.
It honestly should have just ended with the first game. This is what happens when you try to force milk a trilogy (or because idiots wanted them) Once I heard how Season 2 was, I avoided buying it. I'm fine with just Season 1. Didn't bother getting all the Achievements for it either.

There's too much Lust Theory crap, especially the "Unreal Theory" one... still waiting for the rework/remake of Shackbang (which I see nothing about, just more new games) but whatever. Devs lying is nothing to new to me. Have no interest in any of those new games.

I also wish they'd get rid of "Season 1" from the Steam library for Inside Jennifer. Devs are able to edit that (I've seen one do it) so, why can't they? it's stupid seeing Season 1 knowing there's never gonna be a Season 2.

Volleynova

Sep 16, 2018
Anyone know how to take a screenshot without UI in this now? Middle mouse button and H not working. Thx in advance.

3.70 star(s) 251 Votes