Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I cant even remember the names of the characters, but I remember people being hyper pissed when you fucked the younger sister for the first time outside of that party house like some throwaway side chick scene. They built her up for ages and just did that to her.

Thats when I stopped checking every updated of the game and now look at it like once or twice a year.
I don't even look until the final update of the season anymore. S1 was good, S2 was meh, and from what I've been reading so far, I'm definitely going to wait to download S3.

LordT44

Feb 15, 2018
Anyone else having problems putting the bonus code in for this update? I keep trying mature but she keeps telling me it's not correct. Was it changed?

Reactions: poplarchan

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone else having problems putting the bonus code in for this update? I keep trying mature but she keeps telling me it's not correct. Was it changed?
Type in main menu. Just save whenever you are, go back to main manu, enter code, load the game. Hope it helps.

Reactions: LordT44

GeorgiePorgie

Jul 21, 2022
Type in main menu. Just save whenever you are, go back to main manu, enter code, load the game. Hope it helps.
I usually just expand into the same folder as the previous episode overwriting it.
This time I found, with the new E4, I had to totally delete the E3 except the save files for the game to recognize it was E4 and not E3, also the code would not work until I had a working E4.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You may have to use a capital 'M'.
Worked for me when using it directly in the main menu.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
mia used to really good when it was in rpgm . its pretty much the game that put inceton on the map . after that LT became more popular due to it being in renpy and having way better renders which led to them remaking mia in renpy . after that they started working on mia 2 (returning to mia) which was something their fans wanted since the rpgm days but few episodes in they realized mia was not that popular as they remembered and they announced in a twitch stream that RTM would be the end of the series . i think the reason inceton keeps working on so many new games is he wants to make a new game their new flagship he knows he cant keep making LT forever which is why this season is like a semi reboot and sequel at the same time .
Mia in Renpy started before Echoes if I remember right, there was an old version with a different story

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Which is all weird really, since the current story is the one in the rpgm version, when did they make the old renpy version then?
the old renpy version came out in early 2018 it was the first 10 min of the rpgm game but with a few changes . i think it was gonna be a rewrite rather than a remake cause at that time living with mia was still in development. living with mia act 3 was later completed in early 2019 and was gonna be over but fans then begged for an act 4 so instead of simply continuing in rpgm they remade the entire main story of living with mia from 2019 to 2020 and then finally made act 4 into a full sequel known as summer with mia 2/returning to mia in late 2020 .

1720895150963.png

aprt447

May 22, 2024
Is there any sort of save import from S2 to S3? (I'm sure this has been answered and I am just bad at search)

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
So basically in S03E04 we get two long sex scenes (Elizabeth and Amy's mom... even if the latest virtual sex bullshit just to market sex toys is... meh...) and two short ones.

Zero, I repeat ZERO, advancing in the "misteries" of the time loop science fiction... also ZERO progression with the Geek Girl... which is kinda hot girl... and with AI...

Basically the only pro of this S03 is that new episodes are released relatively frequently, but I have preferred some advancement in the storytelling, even at the cost of less sex renderings

(by the way, that mechanism of "lust time" in wich the user is forced to click on buttons to progress the fuck scene... kills the user immersion, and too long sex scene become boring)

I guess the writers cannot figure out something plausible to "explain" the time loops... :rolleyes:

---
May I suggest: "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" (Quote)

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I've downloaded Season 2 in both its full form as well as the five part breakout and I cannot get either to install. Is there a trick to it? The five part gets to about 68% and just stalls out. The full file does not even get that far. Is it because I only have 16GB of RAM?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I've downloaded Season 2 in both its full form as well as the five part breakout and I cannot get either to install. Is there a trick to it? The five part gets to about 68% and just stalls out. The full file does not even get that far. Is it because I only have 16GB of RAM?
16gb ram should be ok. I ran it with 8GB

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I haven't even gotten to the Run part yet. I am trying to extract it and each time it bombs. When I go through the Parts, it gets to 68% and stops working. If I try to extract the Full file, it foes not start at all and now I get a Redundancy error.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Now I am thinking it had something to do with being a Steam build because I had a Season 2 that I downloaded back in January and it loaded properly.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just to make sure ... are you actually "installing" like in the first post or "unpacking" like in the second?

If it's the first ... delete it. It's probably malware (for downloading always use a download manager like JDownloader)
If it's the second ... what software are you using to unpack? Use a current version of WinRAR (at least 5, current is 7) or 7z.

3.70 star(s) 251 Votes