starkj

May 17, 2022
Havent played this game in a long while, is MC still stuck repeating the same day over and over or something happened that makes sense in order for him to start having relations with the women?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Havent played this game in a long while, is MC still stuck repeating the same day over and over or something happened that makes sense in order for him to start having relations with the women?
Well, the story does progress at some point (don't want to spoiler), but in S3 they did something to revert that or better change that. MC has to figure out what changed.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Not Mine

"Lust Theory Season 3

Unlock Bonus Content CODE for S3E4 - mature
Unlock Bonus Content CODE for S3E3 - prettier
Unlock Bonus Content CODE for S3E2 - stitches
Unlock Bonus Content CODE for S3E1 - trooper

Lust Theory Season 2

Unlock Bonus Content CODE for S2E9 - carol
Unlock Bonus Content CODE for S2E8 - copy

Lust Theory Season 1

Unlock Bonus Content CODE for LT Season 1 - thanks"

Reactions: tyli0 and frosty78

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
so what new? the last time i played it was may.. now i got only elisabets hospital and rachels something something.. am i done?

Aug 2, 2022
Episode 4: HAWK TUAH
Not sure how to read your review.
"HAWK TUAH", as in you spit on the episode?
OR
"HAWK TUAH", as in you've ran out of other conventional forms of lubrication?

Joking, of course. But I am serious as to whether this update is worth my time or should I hold off for next.

(I mean, Midnight Paradise just dropped the long awaited Joyce update & that's definitely worth attention)

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The developer has a narrow fantasy in terms of sex: “everything in one hole in one position and with the same (male partner)... BORING. :cautious:OVERALL NORMAL. ;)

Reactions: Isabella69

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Has repeatable sex scenes been added to the game? Or does the day still keeps resetting and you lose all progress and with no way to repeat sex?

3.70 star(s) 251 Votes