2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
Hi. Problem here - when I go to visit Linda room in brothel elevator I got in empty room without any options. Though there are pictures for this scene. Are there some trick\fix for this?

Reactions: takeshikovash

Mlouche

Sep 28, 2017
Nothing goes, I can not progress in history.
After taking the keys nothing happens. The game becomes an endless day, sleep, brothel and money. Again and again.

Reactions: takeshikovash

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Sadly I am still unsuccessful in running this (what looks like) amazing game. I hope someone can tag a zip MAC version to OP.

Aug 16, 2017
Sadly I am still unsuccessful in running this (what looks like) amazing game. I hope someone can tag a zip MAC version to OP.

judging from the feed since going over to renpy, im not quite sure how this fits the category of 'amazing' :D

it was no more than 'fairly good' as rpgm game but the switch in engine will take awhile for the dev to get to grips with the coding. I would wait a few updates before asking for MAC version to save yourself frustration :)

realever

Sep 17, 2018
@Darkaura Thanks.I think i figured out what was my problem.After i cheat me money and upgrade the brothel complete i miss a event where kim call me that a friend of her comming to work.Now in the evening she tells me that i need a master key.I have buy the key for the brothel and have finally buy for home too.I have the first time spell Allain then in the spy cam she masturbate.I think there is a second event with her because in the archive.rpa file is a folder with a different event with her. But I still have the problem with the one that the mc say to the mom that he has no job

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I switched to English but Spanish still appears throughout the game, menus, phone, etc.. Not a deal breaker since I speak SOME Spanish but it's annoying and should be globally corrected. It's Dev's decision but if it were me (assuming the translation is good) I would almost always release w/the default set to English whether it was my native language or not.

Reactions: Bluballz

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
i go every day there in the evening.I become since i have 2 times upgrade i think it was 200
here i have upload my savegame.when you will look in to that.
I'm not that invested in this version of the game as it's new and a bit buggy. Too many hidden unclued triggers that may or may not work if you cheat up the money. Some of the events may be triggered number of days. I'd look at the code, but the variables are in Spanish, so.... no.

seton

Nov 12, 2017
Stuff from lusty island like images and scenes are also present in this build if you extract files using Unren!
English seems to be a bit broken also can't change it to English the main interface is in Spanish for some reason.

realever

Sep 17, 2018
@Darkaura this savegame is without cheats.i have a savegame befor i have give me money with cheat and play.This is the savegame without cheats.I wait for a update maybe it is fixed then.Anyway thanks for the help

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes