2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bummer ... thing is ... 5.1 was supposed to be March edition ... nowhere to be found.
Then again ... dev had some play with another link in March ...
this time to time love lazy hate slow advance is devs work plan.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
This was from the discord of the Lust Town and sadly we might not see any more of the game. I was one of the game testers from the start and was there when the game went from RPG to the other novel style and yes the game never went further than the first version did when it was on the RPG version. A lost for all of us.
FDR [RenTeam]11/02/2018
I am writing here to you to let you all know about the sad decease of our friend NRT.
He passed away unexpectedly few days ago.
I don't know what is next for the team, as he was the soul of it, but I'll let you know as soon as i find out.

• Sad
Reactions: Canto Forte

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
old or new version? I remember to have played the old one because has more content then the "remastered" :)
the migration from Lust Town RPG Mk game engine to Renpy game engine was supporters wanted since it was done by a poll in which version of the game that supporters wanted to see and play, yet sadly when it was in RPG, it got up to version 7 but when it switch to the Renpy and even join a game maker team that specializes in making Renpy games but the new version got up to like version 3 or 4, or where you unlock the first girl at the brothel but the mother room was bugged and a lot of people got stuck in that room, plus a few other bugs show up that was never fixed but by that time the creator pass away, so sadly this game is going no where now

• Sad
Reactions: lightpower

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
dam. i really like the huge ass titties in this game. don't see many games with this level of boobs. will be missed

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some frames put one on top and against eachother to simulate the early days page flip animations.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
FFS Dev abandoned dont create something if you gona stop :cautious: (n)
there is version Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win on there patreon from a post from Mar 4, 2019 at 8:02pm

this is the download link

and something with 5.1 beta tester something from a post from Mar 6, 2019 at 9:35pm

don't know if there are active or not again :eek:

Reactions: Hysni
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes