2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They got some recovered link from the island game .. they teased and dsissapeared with updates...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
assuming that the game developer remains dead, the abandoned tag will probably remain also.

Reactions: keymon2

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Yeah, Game still abandoned just updated OP with versions that released back in 2019

Tabuxy

Dec 4, 2017
The developer started the game in RPG Maker, then he got bullied by idiots into redoing the whole project into Ren py. I'm not surprised he abandoned the game. Any time a developer starts over to switch an engine it usually means they will burn out of the desire to complete the game, there are very few exceptions if any.

It doesn't matter which engine people prefer or thinks is better either, the main point here is harassing a creator to restart a project is a bad idea.

Nov 26, 2017
It's really a pity...I played the first version of the game on RPG maker, the plot was fabulous...the brothel management really got me in! Is there any other 3dcg game like this?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The developer started the game in RPG Maker, then he got bullied by idiots into redoing the whole project into Ren py. I'm not surprised he abandoned the game. Any time a developer starts over to switch an engine it usually means they will burn out of the desire to complete the game, there are very few exceptions if any.

It doesn't matter which engine people prefer or thinks is better either, the main point here is harassing a creator to restart a project is a bad idea.
As a developer, you have to be tougher than that or you are not going to make it. Also, it's not bullying or harassing to make recommendations about a game. Not only that, several developers have started over from RPGM to Renpy successfully including both Decent Monkey (Fashion Business) and Lust & Passion (A Wife and Mother) both of which games have moved long past RPGM days and are still going strong years later.

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure if a developer of a good RPGM game came to the forums asking for a little help with converting an RPGM to renpy they would get assistance easily, somone may even volunteer to do the whole thing for them for free. There are modders out there sitting around bored looking for something to do.

Renpy > RPGM in most cases

Unless you have some sort of combat and want a clothing damage system and and stuff. Renpy is almost always the way to go. It's just better all around for storytelling.

It's not bullying or harassment to make suggestions about a game.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I am fairly certain we don't need to hope as one of those two are bound to occur.
I remember a dev (Pure Love) that was brought to tears with rudimentary criticism of his initial release (which wasn't that bad), and went back to the drawing board and regrouped and now releasing a much better product.

During his lifetime, Van Gogh was a struggling artist. Van Gogh struggled so much in his lifetime that he only sold one painting. The sole painting that Van Gogh sold was The Red Vineyard in Brussels for 400 francs. He sold the painting only months before his death. If Van Gogh had only had F95 Zone to showcase his work! :p

Frixionmc

Oct 15, 2017
Well actually the game was abandoned because the developer passed away. NRT MHA was a two person team and the one that did the graphics passed on. It's painful for me to read that y'all keep saying they need to grow thick skin and work through this but a human being died here. You can join their discord to fact check my statement. They did make a discord post just around the time of the latest update to the game before going MIA but essentially the game is abandoned for the foreseeable future.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Well actually the game was abandoned because the developer passed away. NRT MHA was a two person team and the one that did the graphics passed on. It's painful for me to read that y'all keep saying they need to grow thick skin and work through this but a human being died here. You can join their discord to fact check my statement. They did make a discord post just around the time of the latest update to the game before going MIA but essentially the game is abandoned for the foreseeable future.
I remember reading the same thing about the graphics guy a while back, and yeah its really sad. I'd love to have the skills to make that game live on though, if only for that guy's sake.

What's odd is that the game (turns out in its current 0.49 version before that tragedy) has been posted again today on svscomics, which got me really hopeful...

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Wait so if a dev died and you take a meh game and make it better, that is a bad thing? Wouldn't that be like honoring their vision? I mean movies and AAA games do that stuff all the time by adding lines in the credits 'in memory of ______' to honor development staff or actors that passed away while the project was being made. Anyway, if someone wants to take an rpmaker game and port it to renpy and continue it they get my vote. Now if it sucks I will be sure to let them know it sucks and they are a horrible person and they shame the dead with their awful bastardization of the original game.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Wait so if a dev died and you take a meh game and make it better, that is a bad thing? Wouldn't that be like honoring their vision? I mean movies and AAA games do that stuff all the time by adding lines in the credits 'in memory of ______' to honor development staff or actors that passed away while the project was being made. Anyway, if someone wants to take an rpmaker game and port it to renpy and continue it they get my vote. Now if it sucks I will be sure to let them know it sucks and they are a horrible person and they shame the dead with their awful bastardization of the original game.
Yep I agree with that statement. In fact, perhaps we could create a thread encouraging candidates to ask the other dev to take on the project, he may even have the assets available. Once again,it would only honor that guy, that is if his memory his explicitly mentioned at the beginning of the game for example. I don't know how to create a new thread here, but will if told how to do it.

As far as I'm concerned, that mommy was once of the hottest at the time, at least in those renders where she stands in the kitchen, her story didn't go very far in the renpy version.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes