2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
O

Onyx99

I would move to this town and become a chiropractor/cosmetic surgeon. I'd be a billionaire in a week.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
So far this game sucks, I am in version 0.0.4 and I have not been able to advance much more than I did in the previous version. The mother disappeared and I can not get dialogues with any character, it's too frustrating.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes.. English in forums.
If you want to type in a different language, at the very least provide a translation so those who only know English or are trying to learn English can understand what your'e posting.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
anyone who know how to proceed with the police, i've got them both visit the brothel seperately? I got the option to bribe the male but don't know what to do when the female visits.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
anyone who know how to proceed with the police, i've got them both visit the brothel seperately? I got the option to bribe the male but don't know what to do when the female visits.
I just got her to become my whore. She need to visit alone few times until you use your power on her. Now I have her getting rid off her partner.

While I am here anyone know what to do with sister Samantha? Every time I try to talk to her she keep saying "What do you want? Think about what I asked, please."

NPC04

May 12, 2017
I just got her to become my whore. She need to visit alone few times until you use your power on her. Now I have her getting rid off her partner.

While I am here anyone know what to do with sister Samantha? Every time I try to talk to her she keep saying "What do you want? Think about what I asked, please."
She talked with you about her friend who is looking for a job and want you to give her a job as a receptionist in your brothel but unfortunetly I dont know how thats works. havent seen her, either

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm having the same issues with Samantha and the police woman, I got as far as her asking me to give a receptionist job to her friend and giving the drugs to the police woman to frame her partner, but I'm at a loss as to how to proceed.

For those having issues with Mom at night, I found that there's a bug with using the couch in the bedroom.
It's best to use the WAIT skill under the SKILL menu, using that will allow you to progress if you're stuck with Aliana and Mom.

Also I still haven't received the phone call from Rudy, even though I've completed the Handy Cam quest.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes