2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

toll

Jun 2, 2017
Also noticed that you can collect Brothel profits from your laptop as many times as you like per day.

And 4c is out. (but so is Big brother 6, so...Ghost town...)

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Is there anything after mom coming to your room in the morning asking about your job? Can't seem to advance Sam's friend quest either, she just keep asking me to think about it.

Waiting using sofa seems to be bugged, waiting using skill seems to be the safest way to advance.

My accumulated lust is at 60%. Can't seem to find anyone else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There seems to be another bug with 0.0.4c. It's when I see there is someone in Sam's room at night I can't use the computer anymore to check the camera.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Any guess to why the cops haven't visited the brothel yet, Is it a bug or is a event I've missed?

othello

May 30, 2017
After you upgraded to 3Star brothel they should appear. Unfortunately I always get them both resulting in 'game over'. I tried so many times but never had any chance seeing only one of them. Bug or do I anything wrong?
Waiting for 4d and bugfixes.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
After you upgraded to 3Star brothel they should appear. Unfortunately I always get them both resulting in 'game over'. I tried so many times but never had any chance seeing only one of them. Bug or do I anything wrong?
Waiting for 4d and bugfixes.
I've upgraded to Level 3 but no cops!

Have you hidden the drugs and gun in your room?
In the drawer.

othello

May 30, 2017
This worked, thanks. Started all over again and the cops appeared after level 2. I was able to just walk in and out the brothel and see who of them was there. When I talked 5 or 6 times with the female alone, there was an autorun which made her a whore. After that she disappeared and didn't come back so far. Seems there's a lot of work to be done for the dev, however quite good renders and animations. Thanks for the good job on that game and hope for a lot more.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes