2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thank you, Jack. Now I realized that I'm through for day 22/24 :extremelyhappy:

J

JoanaStevens

can someone upload a complete savegame for version 004b? tracy wont show up at my save and also the police keeps coming, i gave the female cop the drugs so she could frame her partner but nothing happens

J

JoanaStevens

deletet this game, events doen´t trigger right and even with walkthrough i dont get some events

drHaKo

Apr 26, 2017
can someone upload a complete savegame for version 004b? tracy wont show up at my save and also the police keeps coming, i gave the female cop the drugs so she could frame her partner but nothing happens
i don't have a savegame for 004b but I do have one for 004d. it all worked perfectly for me so here it is.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Source: his patreon page

Quote:

"Next version of the game will have the most huge event I made, more than 150 rendered images and several choises.
Also will include some events and scenes.

Will take some time to have a playable beta =)"

Reactions: Mikedazz1

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone have version 4d that can put it on Mega? Supposedly 4d contains all the bugfixes.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

drHaKo

Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone have version 4d that can put it on Mega? Supposedly 4d contains all the bugfixes.
To which bugs are you referring??
i played version 4b and had some problems than i played version 4d and had the same problems. i had a good surch and found what i had to do to play it all true.
so tell me what your bug is maybe it isn't a bug.

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
To which bugs are you referring??
i played version 4b and had some problems than i played version 4d and had the same problems. i had a good surch and found what i had to do to play it all true.
so tell me what your bug is maybe it isn't a bug.
The bug I have is Tracy never appears. (Day 30/31 in the walkthrough from pastebin) I gave the female cop the drugs but nothing else happens after that.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
I'm surprised that nobody bothered to upload 0.0.4d :confused:
Updated OP.

Reactions: Patan

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is it possible to finish the lust mission in this version? I know it has something to do with Tracy, but after my failed attempt, talking to Lianne and the lesbian scene, nothing else happens...

Last edited:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Guys, I'm the one who created the Pastebin Walthrough you are having problems with...
Just so you know part of your issue is some scenes are random, some are Time Based and since I am not the creator or have access to any of his Event Cues it is almost impossible to write a rock solid Walkthough that will work the same for everyone.

I also played the game (for the walkthrough) with a focus on upgrading the Brothel and may have put off till later some events that pop up earlier (Mom's Bedroom as an Example) since they did not have any affect on the Upgrading goal and for the purposes of reducing travel, did where you could do other events not related to a Quest all at the same time and day.

It just made it easier to write and to follow since those events don't go away until you complete them.

If an event shows up earlier/later than you expect then it is either a random placed opportunity that just happened to show up early for me that rest assured will present itself to you in due time. If it isn't there where the Walkthrough says it should be just be on the lookout and try to see if it triggers the next day.

The Police seem totally random on what you get and can take far more days to get what you need than what I experienced in the walkthrough.

So take the Walkthrough as a guide for things you will see (even if not on the day the WT says) and not some hard script straight from the code because NHT put some randomness into the event triggers.

Also it was written so that you would not have to cheat since it is said the cheat tends to skew events and their timing. Especially if you go and buy up the store the second you trigger the cheat. Events are sometimes triggered by purchases made I believe (Especially true with the WiFi cams) so if you buy out of order you can really change the timings found in the Walkthrough.

I'm going to try and keep updating the pastebin as new releases come out. So save the link and check back as new versions are released and I get through the game play at least once.

But remember I'm not the coder and I didn't ask him what triggers he put in or what gameplay is available. So results I get may vary on yours.

Last edited:
R

RWaites

Is it possible to upgrade the brothel to 4 star in this version as I seem to be stuck on 80% lust quest and 3 star brothel

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes