2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
R

RWaites

More like version 0.4d plus a little bit. But in this version I cannot install second webcam so sisters friend does not appear

othello

May 30, 2017
Unfortunately even 5a still is rather buggy. Used the skeleton to replay a sequence, at the end the game stopped altogether. Though the renders look quite nice (some boobs are really too big) it needs work to be fun to play it.

R

RWaites

Make sure to save before entering replay room as mine keeps crashing

ss069

May 22, 2017
mine crashing at replay room when watch kim brothel welcome scene

complete save for v.0.0.5 version ,enjoy replay

Reactions: Radium

Radium

Apr 25, 2017
mine crashing at replay room when watch kim brothel welcome scene

complete save for v.0.0.5 version ,enjoy replay
Thanks for sharing the saved file. But would you be able to share the quick walkthrough?

Cheers :)

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
any walkthrough for version 0.0.5a?
no updated walkthrough..... some hints.

Use your bedroom couch to wait till night time for some events (you can also use a skill in your character screen called 'wait').
Or you may have to use your cellphone to call somebody.

If the event doesn't happen right away then sleep for around 4-5 days for the next step to happen usually a phone call, text message or email will be sent to you as you enter or exit the first floor of your house.
Once the police show up you can just enter and exit the brothel over and over to fish out the random police inspections. (Also, don't forget to put the gun and drugs in your house dresser)

Lastly, the second sister has some events but you don't know when she's ready. I think it occurs sometime after rank 3 brothel upgrade happens but there isn't any indicator for when she's ready to start the events.

I attached a file that changes the prices for upgrading the brothel, buying the master keys and the handycam. (this is because I totally forgot that there was a cheat and to get lots of money in the memory replay room)
(please place the original map 8 and map 11 in a new folder just incase.... though I played through the game a few times today and haven't had any bugs show up)
(the only minor bug is that I didn't change the event pricing for the handycam, but if you are broke and come back to buy the cam at shop it will be the cheap price)
(note - talk to the first hooker a bunch to unlock her scenes first BEFORE you upgrade the brothel)

R

RWaites

Nearly missed it, visit Rudy for third time and she will ask you to go to lab with her. Got 100% Lust energy but cannot find Lianne can anyone help or is that for the next update

ss069

May 22, 2017
if you start from beginning you need to see this page first

after the end of v.0.0.4

there is 2 new scene in this version

talk to liane about tracy
go to rudy place , and talk to her , sure I'm in
wait until night , check alaina webcam from computer , go to her room , use skill lust magic
go back to your room check her webcam , sleep
check new gym , right side from store near your home , wait few days
use your lust magic on alaina ,and click her again (sex scene)
after that liane call you and she ask for lust energy , she send you an email , check from your computer
next day go talk to alaina at her room , go to liane place ,the house is empty , call her
wait few days , at night rudy will call you, go pick her at her house with your bike
and then come the bad guys, hit red bike , you awake at the lab , enjoy the scene
when choice is pop up , you can choose we have no time to end the scene
or join jensen and the bitch for 3some
another pop up if you don't do anything rudy will shoot the bitch , or you can stop rudy (it may affect the story or not i don't know yet) i choose to stop rudy , go exit the lab
shoot the first guard , hide from second guard , check the cabinet to get uniform, go to middle room , and go to lift , go back home talk to rudy outside your house , and thats it for this version

bonus :
in the morning you can talk to mom about new gym, she will ask you to come with her , go to gym and talk to woman inside gym , the end

ss069

May 22, 2017
Nearly missed it, visit Rudy for third time and she will ask you to go to lab with her. Got 100% Lust energy but cannot find Lianne can anyone help or is that for the next update
it's not in this version yet , i put short walkthrough up there ,enjoy..

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
after the end of v.0.0.4

there is 2 new scene in this version

talk to liane about tracy
go to rudy place , and talk to her , sure I'm in
wait until night , check alaina webcam from computer , go to her room , use skill lust magic
go back to your room check her webcam , sleep
check new gym , right side from store near your home , wait few days
use your lust magic on alaina ,and click her again (sex scene)
after that liane call you and she ask for lust energy , she send you an email , check from your computer
next day go talk to alaina at her room , go to liane place ,the house is empty , call her
wait few days , at night rudy will call you, go pick her at her house with your bike
and then come the bad guys, hit red bike , you awake at the lab , enjoy the scene
when choice is pop up , you can choose we have no time to end the scene
or join jensen and the bitch for 3some
another pop up if you don't do anything rudy will shoot the bitch , or you can stop rudy (it may affect the story or not i don't know yet) i choose to stop rudy , go exit the lab
shoot the first guard , hide from second guard , check the cabinet to get uniform, go to middle room , and go to lift , go back home talk to rudy outside your house , and thats it for this version

bonus :
in the morning you can talk to mom about new gym, she will ask you to come with her , go to gym and talk to woman inside gym , the end
This is pretty much all I have found in my first playthrough.
Still no level 4 Upgrade, No further progress on Sam's Friend (receptionist). Gym is a dead end in this version as is Rudy hiding out in your room. Dialogue says something about the Hotel I run (Brothel) but you get the dead end signage.

So I'm thinking the BIG update he was talking about is the Kidnapping and Lab scenery.

I want to play it over a few more times before I start on the Walkthrough but it does appear that is all that is there...

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
no updated walkthrough..... some hints.

Use your bedroom couch to wait till night time for some events (you can also use a skill in your character screen called 'wait').
Or you may have to use your cellphone to call somebody.

If the event doesn't happen right away then sleep for around 4-5 days for the next step to happen usually a phone call, text message or email will be sent to you as you enter or exit the first floor of your house.
Once the police show up you can just enter and exit the brothel over and over to fish out the random police inspections. (Also, don't forget to put the gun and drugs in your house dresser)

Lastly, the second sister has some events but you don't know when she's ready. I think it occurs sometime after rank 3 brothel upgrade happens but there isn't any indicator for when she's ready to start the events.
This all sounds like stuff from V4 not new in V5...

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes