2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Is it possible to upgrade the brothel to 4 star in this version as I seem to be stuck on 80% lust quest and 3 star brothel
No Level 3 is as High as you can go in the current version.

(just guessing as I don't know Dev plans) but I suspect you will need to recruit one more girl (at this point unavailable) to the Brothel before the Level 4 Upgrade opens up. Who that will be is anyone's guess but odds are good the girl who comes after you in the store is one and possibly a family member.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
My guess would be Tracy (your sister's girlfriend). Liane told you that your magic didn't work with Tracy because your friendship with her was too low, so the logical next step, which would happen during the next version, would be to improve your friendship with Tracy in order use magic on her. Besides that when your sister told you that Tracy needed a job at your brothel, she explicitly told you that Tracy wanted to work as a receptionist, not a whore.

Last edited:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
My guess would be Tracy (your sister's girlfriend). Liane told you that your magic didn't work with Tracy because your friendship with her was too low, so the logical next step, which would happen during the next version, would be to improve your friendship with Tracy in order use magic on her. Besides that when your sister told you that Tracy needed a job at your brothel, she explicitly told you that Tracy wanted to work as a receptionist, not a whore.
I think Tracy stays the receptionist and while you will probably get to fuck her. (Lust Magic actually did work only she is into women apparently) So it wouldn't surprise me to see Samantha get convinced to work there by Tracy.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
If that were the case, there would be no point for Liane to tell you to try again after improving your relationship with Tracy. But I think there will be several more people to whore.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Played without the walkthrough to a point... got stuck.

following hint in the game "talk to people in town" surprisingly, a lot of people won't give you the time of day, and some don't answer the door. knocked on one door, and ended up killing a guy. wrong place at the wrong time, it was self defense, but who's gonna believe me when i'm carrying 5 kilos, and a machinegun. run all over town trying to sell some product, but the only users I encountered were high as a fucking kite. yeah dude, those trucks are awesome. another girl trippin, says "you look weird" fine, i don't wanna talk to you either. then this one chick says "daddy will come soon" and I said, "no way, I can go all night" she just kept dancing in the street. So I go back home, and mom's goth the munchies, sends me to the store. Thought for a minute, i might have given her the wrong bag of flour, cuz she was gone a long time. finally she shows up, i'm glad she's ok, she gives me muffins and poof, she's gone for weeks.
get a call and take over a brothel. start making some money so i can buy a bike and fast travel . luckily the game crashes so much it got me in a habit of saving frequently, otherwise i would have been game over when the cops showed up.
lay low hiding out from the law, avoiding the brothel stakeout. realize after so many weeks that i probably smell bad, so I try to change my underwear at least, since all the bathrooms are out of order, and i find that i can stash the drugs in a drawer. cool, now i can go get my money from the brothel. fucking whore stole all my money, only gives me 100. you're gonna earn that money bitch, get over here. Then i met a nice girl, we had some laughs, she say get a camera and we can have sex. Go and buy the camera, she takes my money, gives me the camera. Then that cunt takes the camera back and tell me she already sold the camera to someone else yesterday. wtf are you crazy, why didn't you say so in the first place. this shit goes on for a week. stop selling my damn camera, woman. wait a minute, i said. next time she gives me the camera, i'll sell it back to her, before she has a chance to take it from me. she says she won't give me full price buying it from me. I said it's still brand new, i didn't even leave the store, fine w/e. no, no she changed her mind she won't buy it from me after she agreed to. she just takes it again. pissed cuz horny redhead wants a sextape, and this cunt keeps cockblocking.... so i buy a webcam instead. not good enough, redhead won't answer the door. head home to get the machinegun, so i can get the camera. sis has a star in her room but the door's locked, install cam the next day. another sis another cam. need new key for brothel, get sister keycodes too. mom never home didn't bother with her lock. 3 weeks later mom shows up, titfucks and says she's going away... as if that was a surprise. after i finally get the camera, redhead still not answering the door for weeks. bitch had weird cheekbones anyway. horn girl sleeps all the time and goes poof when i touch her. now have code for mom's door, but store cunt doesn't sell keys anymore.
time for a walkthrough, to see what i did wrong...

Last edited:
Reactions: MiHawkins

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
If that were the case, there would be no point for Liane to tell you to try again after improving your relationship with Tracy. But I think there will be several more people to whore.
The friendship points is a relatively new game point and while I suspect it may come into play at a later date I don't see it being a major factor. The brothel needs a full time receptionist after upgrading to Level 3 since the idea is to admin the brothel from the house as much as possible.

But anything is possible.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Played without the walkthrough to a point... got stuck.

following hint in the game "talk to people in town" surprisingly, a lot of people won't give you the time of day, and some don't answer the door. knocked on one door, and ended up killing a guy. wrong place at the wrong time, it was self defense, but who's gonna believe me when i'm carrying 5 kilos, and a machinegun.
The only people worth talking to are all inside buildings. None of the people on the street matter at this point.

And you are supposed to kill that guy only you are supposed to find him by going there for a Job Interview.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
The only people worth talking to are all inside buildings. None of the people on the street matter at this point.

And you are supposed to kill that guy only you are supposed to find him by going there for a Job Interview.
If that's the case, and things are supposed to happen like that, then just disregard my bug report.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
If that's the case, and things are supposed to happen like that, then just disregard my bug report.
In a sense while it may not be an outright bug, it probably would have been better coding if the building for the Job Interview was closed until you checked the computer for jobs.

Yes there are some buggy crashes that happen most notably on upgrading the Brothel. For that reason I warn everyone to save the game before any Brothel Upgrade attempts so if the game goes nutty on you and crashes you can pick back up where you left off and do the Upgrade. The crashing is a random thing not a hard bug.

Patan

May 28, 2017
i have problem with save file, i am trying to use someone else save file, i copied in www/save but still doesn't work. Any help?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
In a sense while it may not be an outright bug, it probably would have been better coding if the building for the Job Interview was closed until you checked the computer for jobs.

Yes there are some buggy crashes that happen most notably on upgrading the Brothel. For that reason I warn everyone to save the game before any Brothel Upgrade attempts so if the game goes nutty on you and crashes you can pick back up where you left off and do the Upgrade. The crashing is a random thing not a hard bug.
If you talk to drug dealer before the job interview screen, he just says get lost. More locked buildings is not needed.

First day in your bedroom, a star on the drawer would bring people's attention to it, let the player know it's there, so when the need arises to stash something... or a "where are my house keys" to prompt the player to search the room.

Most frequent crash happened entering home. Had very few problems at brothel, other than police harassment.

Walkthrough is wise to focus on brothel upgrade. $100/day sleep repeat sucks running home a million times
after upgrading the brothel $600/ day makes saving a little easier (ignoring that the laptop allows unlimited cash collection from brothel) do the brothel upgrade first, then buy cameras and other things with sisters and the redhead

ss069

May 22, 2017
anyone need save data for last update? I'm sure that I done all the quest in this version, enjoy library and money save also bike

for future development , I wish to see girl from Chinese restaurant , she's smoking hot =D
Capture3.JPG

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Stop spamming like trolls and make topic in requests. Go there and spam there. This topic is not supposted to be some kind of "bump" or "+1".

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Not sure how long it will take me to update the Walkthrough...
I have to find the time to play through the game at least once to make sure I find everything in it and then start over and play through it to actually document the events for the Walkthrough.

SO it might take me a week as I have other things planned this week and also because he claimed this was a big update with lots of new stuff.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I stopped playing at 0.2, so many bugs... now I'm so lazy to play everything lol and that's weird because I was the first to learn about this game because I'm a fan of the person that Rudy is based, I will try it again, I hope isn't so difficult, the walkthrough is updated?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes