2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Jacky Danies

Jul 7, 2017
no! actually she has'nt appeared yet! where will I get her??
I remember sam asked me whether I can hire her friend and i said yes call her up. But after that tracy dint appear!

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Order of cams are Alaine, then Sam and then Mom. Sam must be at night, and you must have master key to enter her room.
to hire Traci, upgrade your brothel to lvl 3, talk with you sister and some days before, talk again with her.

malaonajib123

Jul 19, 2017
help!! i cant seem to progress from v5. NO mater how many time i wait and go to sleep, i cant seem to get the phone call from Rudy or second sex scene with Alaina. FYI... I follow the walkthrough

Kozhan

Dec 16, 2016
I followed the walkthrough too, and Traci (Sam's friend) never appears, so i can't progress. Does anyone have a full save or anything?

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
$15+ patrons
Aug 25 at 8:27pm

Lust Town V0.0.6 BETA

3 new scenes involving Rayne, Linda and Rudy.
New locations: Police station, some upgrades in the gym, and an underground surprise!

We've decided to wait updating the quest log to wait for a plugin release which will be far better than the current one.

While there's a lot yet to be translated properly, you can enjoy the new contents already using better english.

We've also reduced the file size of most images considerably, so you'll notice a far faster download on this version and future releases!

Reactions: UncleVT

faroukan1

Aug 16, 2017
[QUOTE = "zakion, post: 164450, membre: 34188"] génial maintenant partagez le méga lien et le fichier torrent pour v0.0.6 [/ QUOTE]
jef yu want a free dawnload you wait 7 or 15 days.

Reactions: NRTMHA

malaonajib123

Jul 19, 2017
sorry but to be honest, i try the walkthrough and i go to sleep again and again (10 times) and there no progression at all.. rudy never call or cannot have the sex scene with eleine

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
sorry but to be honest, i try the walkthrough and i go to sleep again and again (10 times) and there no progression at all.. rudy never call or cannot have the sex scene with eleine
The call only happens if you leave your house.
You can't stay in your room and scip days

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The call only happens if you leave your house.
You can't stay in your room and scip days
For "sex with Alaina", You must receive a call from Liane, this happen in second floor corridor in your house, after meet Traci. And is a random (25%) and only at night. You shall walk a lot to get it (in v006 this event change is is more easy)

Rudy Call you a couple of times, at start, next to your house door, and second time at first floor in your house, you need also som events to be done before she call.

Police event (frecuency and who appear), Liane call, and some else, have random trigers, game will be never exactly to any walkthought.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Also should be pointed out that once the HandyCam arrives you must call Rudy to continue her track.

Reactions: NRTMHA
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes