2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
J

JoanaStevens

so whats new? i found the sex scene at the brothel and later the sex scene in the other world with the succubus and her "dog"

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
THER IS A walkthrough for this 0.06 version
anyone have walkthrough 0.6 pls
Guys I won't be able to even play this game until the weekend and it usually takes me two or three days to find all the content and note it in the Walkthrough.
Once I get to it I will make the additions to the Pastebin link that is already posted but I'm a bit busy now and don't have any advanced access to the game to have this ready for all of you when you get the game.

Reactions: Freki and UncleVT

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Ok Folks...Found a few minutes to burn and since this version has a ton of content but doesn't require more than a day of game time to complete I managed to update the Walkthrough.
Please take note that you MUST Save the game before entering the Brothel so you can have a save for when the next version comes out!
You will see why once you get around to playing it.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Ok Folks...Found a few minutes to burn and since this version has a ton of content but doesn't require more than a day of game time to complete I managed to update the Walkthrough.
Please take note that you MUST Save the game before entering the Brothel so you can have a save for when the next version comes out!
You will see why once you get around to playing it.
Great! Thank you very much.

Reactions: Asphyx

Ceiclehoo

May 7, 2017
Hi everyone, may I know if this game is using RPGMAKER MV engine to run? I asked because I've heard a lot of people dislike RPGM engine is that true? Thank you!

Aug 16, 2017
I have the same proplem. "www/audio/se/Laugh.rpgmvo"
Can anyone confirm if this will affect the game ?
I downloaded from MEGA and got same issue upon unzipping.
I then downloaded with FILBOX (a missing E perhaps?) and unzipped without issue, which makes mega less ....er...mega

BillyKidd

Jun 1, 2017
I'm doing the motorcycle part where there's a lot of pictures and it keeps crashing when blue hair girl yells oh my god. What do i need to do to get past this?

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Maybe the "nice guy" who upload it, do it with some corrupted files.
In official site, no one have problems with audios or pictures. People reach the end of the release with no problems or crashes...

Gokudera Hayato

Apr 29, 2017
why is my screen is only half? the only time it's not is during the cut scenes or when i open the menu, it really annoys me. can somebody tell me why? 9.png 7.png

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Does the game have a hard-break end when you have the evening with the neighbor next door? It dumped me completely out of the game - and I hadn't had the late interactions with Rudy yet...not sure how to get around that...

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes