2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

NPC04

May 12, 2017
yes i know that but it's to much time to download .
I'm not sure if it is allowed to post links but there are sides like hyperdebrid or uploaded free premium where you can copy paste the link and than its downloading in full speed

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
For "sex with Alaina", You must receive a call from Liane, this happen in second floor corridor in your house, after meet Traci. And is a random (25%) and only at night. You shall walk a lot to get it (in v006 this event change is is more easy)

Rudy Call you a couple of times, at start, next to your house door, and second time at first floor in your house, you need also som events to be done before she call.

Police event (frecuency and who appear), Liane call, and some else, have random trigers, game will be never exactly to any walkthought.
from what I see...walking does not advance time and ive run around the town for about 20 min 6 days in a row.I use the wait skill and then go back home and never recieve any calls.I'm playing v6 all I have seen was the small gym scene and the succubus scene which I avoid after I reload the save game...i'm lost here.
The alaina sex scene...is that before or after she stops talking to you?I dont remember the scene before that.atm I cant enter her room during the day.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
so far I got the rayne sex scene, small gym teaser and then the brothel content which is the end of the version.This was a really small update.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Help please. Everytime I go to the drawer to hide the gun and drugs before I go to the brothel to see the cops I keep getting an error message: Cannot read property 'hasOwnProperty' of undefined.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
245 new pics ... 2 sex scenes...

if only thoses pics was for the sex scenes :D

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
help!! i cant seem to progress from v5. NO mater how many time i wait and go to sleep, i cant seem to get the phone call from Rudy or second sex scene with Alaina. FYI... I follow the walkthrough
Have you checked the footage from the usb from your first scene with rudy?

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
245 new pics ... 2 sex scenes...

if only thoses pics was for the sex scenes :D
3 new sex scenes on this release.
169 of those pics are sex scenes related (1280x720), But game need also chat and environment pictures :D

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes