Unity Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

blackfox147

Mar 31, 2021
help me i downloaded the cracked and replaced the file i was told to and now its saying connecting to patreon im stuck on the loding screen

Sep 29, 2018
it worked! How do you do it?
Used DNSpy to convert two versions of the Assembly-CSharp into Visual Studio solutions:
  • one from the current version with deobfuscation via de4dot, provided by the SPT-AKI team
  • another based from an already-cracked version, which was 1.11.1
    • Note: All that's using the 1.11.1 crack will only experience 1.11.1 content (I think), regardless of whatever version your base build is.
Then, I saved the cleaned build into a folder that has a freshly initialized git repo, cleaned it of all comments, commit that, then did the same to the cracked version and cleaned it of comments too before committing that too.
This allowed me to compare changes between the two commits, and so I copy-pasted whatever has changed from cracked 1.11.1 to cleaned 1.17.2, with a bit of code monkey gymnastics though. DNSpy is also used to enact changes to a copy of the new Assembly-CSharp.

Used VSCodium + git to do all this o3o
From what I can tell though, the main changes centered around circumventing all the parts that attempts to connect to anything outside the game. Of course, some of the actual code that communicates to patreon is still there, just severed by previous cracks.

Last edited:

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
If yall unlock chapter 13, locate krauser, or find a way past the surely quest on page 12 mind letting us know how ya did it.

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
managed to (somewhat) crack 1.17.2A. Untested, however; backup and replace at your own risk.
Aight, conspiracy theory time I think I finally figured why the creator "gave up" on trying to patch the other crack because he put in a mini blockade in the form of a unpassable quest gonna test out this crack on the previous versions and see if it lets me through

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Yea tested either the other crack locked us to chapter 12 or they used cunning 100 and placed that surely quest to make the game unplayable
well done on the crack though <3

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2018
Yea tested either the other crack locked us to chapter 12 or they used cunning 100 and placed that surely quest to make the game unplayable well done on the crack though <3
I don't think this is the case though. Seems somewhat doubtful, honestly.
Oh, and I think the other patch was made from 1.11.1, which certainly would lack some content, not sure though
The rhythm game is shitty, but is okay enough for what it is

Last edited:

kerberos07

Feb 14, 2020
This game sucks, the scenario is too small for the npcs in town, hud sucks, combat suck, exploration sucks, all the game is just a way to farm some money of people with the patreon overpriced.

Reactions: mikemos
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes