Unity Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 29, 2018
Lol, don't pay too much mind on those reactions. Just random people do random shit.
Maybe they are upset about "the new deviant is a clone of the tavern owner fafnir". ;)
Yeah, this was what my "facepalm" was pointing to. For some reason I only felt disappointment from the update, my bad.

Patran

Apr 28, 2018
Any tips on bypassing the online verification even with the crack downloaded? Got the 1.18.1A crack and game and it still redirects me to patreon and doesn't detect(?) the crack. Might be doing something wrong though, not sure.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Any tips on bypassing the online verification even with the crack downloaded? Got the 1.18.1A crack and game and it still redirects me to patreon and doesn't detect(?) the crack. Might be doing something wrong though, not sure.
when you get to the verification tab with the patreon/non patreon clickable ust click on the patreon one and it shold let you through

Patran

Apr 28, 2018
when you get to the verification tab with the patreon/non patreon clickable ust click on the patreon one and it shold let you through
Yeah that's the thing, it worked like that on 1.0.0, on 1.18.1A (with the correct crack) it auto redirects me to patreon when clicking that

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah that's the thing, it worked like that on 1.0.0, on 1.18.1A (with the correct crack) it auto redirects me to patreon when clicking that
the latest crack etherium provided and the 1.18.1a download from the itchi works perfectly fine for me so you must have put the crack in the wrong folder or something

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes