Unity Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Patran

Apr 28, 2018
In which folder should the crack be in then? I'm moving it around and everytime it redirects me to patreon instead of launching

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
In which folder should the crack be in then? I'm moving it around and everytime it redirects me to patreon instead of launching
look for the folder that has the assembly csharp file and replace it with the cracked assembly file

Reactions: Patran

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Used DNSpy to convert two versions of the Assembly-CSharp into Visual Studio solutions:
  • one from the current version with deobfuscation via de4dot, provided by the SPT-AKI team
  • another based from an already-cracked version, which was 1.11.1
    • Note: All that's using the 1.11.1 crack will only experience 1.11.1 content (I think), regardless of whatever version your base build is.
Then, I saved the cleaned build into a folder that has a freshly initialized git repo, cleaned it of all comments, commit that, then did the same to the cracked version and cleaned it of comments too before committing that too.
This allowed me to compare changes between the two commits, and so I copy-pasted whatever has changed from cracked 1.11.1 to cleaned 1.17.2, with a bit of code monkey gymnastics though. DNSpy is also used to enact changes to a copy of the new Assembly-CSharp.

Used VSCodium + git to do all this o3o
From what I can tell though, the main changes centered around circumventing all the parts that attempts to connect to anything outside the game. Of course, some of the actual code that communicates to patreon is still there, just severed by previous cracks.
Is there an easy/simple way to do this if you couldn't already tell from our earlier exchanges I kind of don't think sometimes(frequently)

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes