Unity Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Feb 16, 2021
Missing auto-stacking is one of the worst missing game features in this game since day one. It screams to be addressed. I cannot believe the dev couldn't bother implementing it.
The entire inventory is a mess. As are the 3d maps and movement. and the encounter collision. And the event triggers. And the events.

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
You'd prolly have more luck using the requests area to an updated crack/cheats since this page prolly doesnt get much traction being how it is

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Used DNSpy to convert two versions of the Assembly-CSharp into Visual Studio solutions:
  • one from the current version with deobfuscation via de4dot, provided by the SPT-AKI team
  • another based from an already-cracked version, which was 1.11.1
    • Note: All that's using the 1.11.1 crack will only experience 1.11.1 content (I think), regardless of whatever version your base build is.
Then, I saved the cleaned build into a folder that has a freshly initialized git repo, cleaned it of all comments, commit that, then did the same to the cracked version and cleaned it of comments too before committing that too.
This allowed me to compare changes between the two commits, and so I copy-pasted whatever has changed from cracked 1.11.1 to cleaned 1.17.2, with a bit of code monkey gymnastics though. DNSpy is also used to enact changes to a copy of the new Assembly-CSharp.

Used VSCodium + git to do all this o3o
From what I can tell though, the main changes centered around circumventing all the parts that attempts to connect to anything outside the game. Of course, some of the actual code that communicates to patreon is still there, just severed by previous cracks.
But wait, what programs or rather procedures did he do to unlock the patreon content?

Sep 29, 2018
I just feel like the latest content patches ain't worth it, I'm still waiting for a mechanic overhaul or at least a swathe of bugfixes and performance improvements before I dive back into it

I mean, it's all just shallow content patches with the occasional critical bugfix that doesn't really do much but keep this Costa Concordian-level shipwreck afloat

I don't want a new deviant, or a new teammie, I want better gameplay

And the lack of error catching is just heugh

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes