Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
A great game, I'll be looking forward to your future work Moccasin.

I encourage you to change the versioning to 1.0 or 0.9, as the 0.15 is greatly misleading. I thought I was in for a few rushed sex scenes and a underdeveloped plot, and instead I found a complete experiance. It was a pleasant surprised, but there are many people who would be vary of a game that appears to be alpha or a proof of concept based on the number.

Last edited:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
is there a scene replay in the game or planned for the game the gallery for more only has the pictures
I second that question. It looks like the gallery only shows pictures right now. Not being able to replay scenes is a deal breaker for me. Hopefully it's a planned feature.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe its just me but i would love to now if there are more scenes like the bathroom one with the cat girl in it. plue can you see like if the other wemon get caught and screwed.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Are there any plans for a scene replay gallery? Is there some kind of scene recollection room unlocked later in the game that I don't know about?

SexyKITTY

Apr 21, 2019
Hey I have a question I'm using the phone version how do I save the game and back out of menus I like the game but I just keep running out of stuff and well it's kinda annoying when I make it so far but I can't back out of a use battery because I forgotten that I ran out of them or mistakenly hit the attack instead of the invitory to use a item so I can't attack sadly I have to start from the beginning of the game every time when this happens

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
a new version?nice!!!
someone got a save game with the new lucila scene?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes