LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Moccasin's Mirror I updated my Linux build to the newer version, if you can update the link on the OP that would be great. Haven't playd it all myself but I'm looking forward to trying it out later today. This is one of the games I enjoy a lot, you have a nice art style and best of luck with your game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Kyr4l

Aug 16, 2018
save please, im still stuck at this point and i can't get past it, i'd like to enjoy the game 1568650045075.png

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Moccasin's Mirror Did you guys ever manage to fix the gallery so you can have all the scenes unlocked in one gallery?
It's not an issue of the gallery being broken or something like that, the issue is that for having multiple paths it's not posible to see every scene in one playtough, but since we already have endings we can make some new game + so you can end up with a complete gallery. It is doable in the next version, so I think we will add that

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
but since we already have endings we can make some new game + so you can end up with a complete gallery. It is doable in the next version, so I think we will add that
That sounds great, thank you very much! The next version was going to be the final version right (0.15)?

Kyr4l

Aug 16, 2018
save please, i can't get past the game over after saving slimy, it's been 2 month im unable to get past this

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes