ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
Normally for RPGM games I can disable sound through the interface f the game--unless the developer has specifically overridden that option. Additionally, I use my computer for more than playing these games. Yes, I can just turn off the sound through the mixer, but I shouldn't have to do that just to play a stupid game.

I get incensed about this for a number of reasons. First of all, I would rather listen to music of my own choice when I'm playing these games, as the choices of others don't always match my tastes. Secondly, my current situation gives me very little privacy--enough privacy that no one is looking over my shoulder when I'm playing, but I don't want to attract attention. Thirdly I just think it's really, really rude, and choose not to support developers who do so. Also, to be perfectly frank, I've yet to encounter a game that's unplayable without sound effects and music.

I know there are many who enjoy music embedded in their games, but there are also plenty of people who don't. That;s why the controls exist to disable sound if the user chooses to do so.
I don't see the problem. The mixer has every program's sound individually selectable/disableable. Just disable the game's audio/turn it down in the volume mixer.

Kyr4l

Aug 16, 2018
i can't get past the game over after fighting the tentacles monster to save slimy, is it normal ?
(btw i saved before fighting this monster, if that's too late to continue playing, can someone please send me a save to continue ?)

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust Vessel [v0.12] [Moccasin's Mirror] - Original Size: 814MB

Download Win (172MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rassvet92

Aug 17, 2017
Please, anyone, give saving where passed to the end of the previous version or at least away from the start

Kyr4l

Aug 16, 2018
every time i'm getting a game over (on the ship, after beating the monster to save slimy)
so i guess that's a bad end, but i can't figure out how to avoid this and continue playing

Last edited:
Reactions: JoKeR <3

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to see the new scenes yet? I've gone through two playthroughs, but no luck.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes