Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
If you go through BnL's route, and say that Myra is doing a good job seducing Kate, the image of Myra standing won't leave the screen, the sex scene runs normally, but with Myra standing on the screen. She leaves the screen after the sex scene is done.
Thanks for reporting it, now it's fixed (for version 0.11)

whats the password for th3 one door to left of the studio a
The only door where you have to input a password is in the convention center and it's 1369, otherwise I don't know what door you are talking about, so I might need more details to help.

Reactions: Polcan

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
@Moccasin's Mirror The game looks really good, I'm excited to try it. I saw that you were having troubles linking the cg scenes across saves in the gallery. I'm not sure if you resolved this, or if this will certainly work, but this may be a solution: Basically you would use a global variable (as stated previously) ( ), for each cg scene (ex. GlobalVar Set ErikaSceneOne "1"). You would set this variable to "1" whenever the scene is played (just put it anywhere in the code where the scene is played in the actual game), including game over scenes, and in the gallery, before playing a scene, check if that specific scene variable is "1" or not. Ex.

//in the gallery
//after clicking a thumbnail (probably in some onClick() function )
if (DataManager.getGlobalVar(ErikaSceneOne) === "1") {

//code to play scene here

}
else {

//code to return to gallery here

}

You'll have to download the plugin from the link I provided for this to work I think. The author wants credit, but says it's free for commercial and non commercial use.

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
@Moccasin's Mirror The game looks really good, I'm excited to try it. I saw that you were having troubles linking the cg scenes across saves in the gallery. I'm not sure if you resolved this, or if this will certainly work, but this may be a solution: Basically you would use a global variable (as stated previously) ( ), for each cg scene (ex. GlobalVar Set ErikaSceneOne "1"). You would set this variable to "1" whenever the scene is played (just put it anywhere in the code where the scene is played in the actual game), including game over scenes, and in the gallery, before playing a scene, check if that specific scene variable is "1" or not. Ex.

//in the gallery
//after clicking a thumbnail (probably in some onClick() function )
if (DataManager.getGlobalVar(ErikaSceneOne) === "1") {

//code to play scene here

}
else {

//code to return to gallery here

}

You'll have to download the plugin from the link I provided for this to work I think. The author wants credit, but says it's free for commercial and non commercial use.
Thanks we will try it!

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
I tried out the Mac version. It's partially functional. The game plays fine, but it doesn't let me save my game and it locks-up with an error when I try to change any settings. Something about not being able to make a directory. I'm not a programmer, but if I had to guess this is probably a permissions issue. They're pretty common when you compile a Mac application on a PC. Beyond that, I can't help you.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I tried out the Mac version. It's partially functional. The game plays fine, but it doesn't let me save my game and it locks-up with an error when I try to change any settings. Something about not being able to make a directory. I'm not a programmer, but if I had to guess this is probably a permissions issue. They're pretty common when you compile a Mac application on a PC. Beyond that, I can't help you.
The permission stuff as far as I understand can be fixed only in the user pc, but for the saves part we don't have a reliable way to test, we will keep trying so the game works better for the next time

This one needs an android port <3
We are trying but last time we couldn't make it work, probably in the next version we will have one

So how do you get new Slimy scene?
When you find slimy, you need 20+ Lust, if you have the requiered Lust when slimy starts hitting on Kate you will have the option to have sex with her, so choose alright to see the scene.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
The permission stuff as far as I understand can be fixed only in the user pc, but for the saves part we don't have a reliable way to test, we will keep trying so the game works better for the next time
If it helps, here's a screenshot of the error message (it won't let me copy/paste it). Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 10.23.02 AM.png

D

Deleted member 192287

We are trying but last time we couldn't make it work, probably in the next version we will have one

When you find slimy, you need 20+ Lust, if you have the requiered Lust when slimy starts hitting on Kate you will have the option to have sex with her, so choose alright to see the scene.

Thank you for the reply :)

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
turn it off in your sound mixer?
Normally for RPGM games I can disable sound through the interface f the game--unless the developer has specifically overridden that option. Additionally, I use my computer for more than playing these games. Yes, I can just turn off the sound through the mixer, but I shouldn't have to do that just to play a stupid game.

I get incensed about this for a number of reasons. First of all, I would rather listen to music of my own choice when I'm playing these games, as the choices of others don't always match my tastes. Secondly, my current situation gives me very little privacy--enough privacy that no one is looking over my shoulder when I'm playing, but I don't want to attract attention. Thirdly I just think it's really, really rude, and choose not to support developers who do so. Also, to be perfectly frank, I've yet to encounter a game that's unplayable without sound effects and music.

I know there are many who enjoy music embedded in their games, but there are also plenty of people who don't. That;s why the controls exist to disable sound if the user chooses to do so.

Reactions: Heff_Wulf
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes