NamelessGirl

Oct 26, 2018
I'll try to make it happen but at the moment I don't have the required skills to do it to be honest.
All you really need is to look up how to access and use global save file. Then when you open a CG, you edit the bool in global save instead of current save to make the CG unlocked. When you open gallery, you don't check bools in current save, but you check the bools in global save. That's pretty much it.

Reactions: Gibbsin

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
All you really need is to look up how to access and use global save file. Then when you open a CG, you edit the bool in global save instead of current save to make the CG unlocked. When you open gallery, you don't check bools in current save, but you check the bools in global save. That's pretty much it.
At least I'll try

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I am stuck on the level with the Slime Girls all the doors are locked and I see no real way to progress.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I am stuck on the level with the Slime Girls all the doors are locked and I see no real way to progress.
1-First go to the upper left of the room (not the map), there you will find an elevator, take it.
2-Check the computers in the room, one of them will open a door in the first room, after you check the pc go back
3-Now you'll see that a door in the right has opened, in that room check the computer on the lower left, that computer will open a door but it will also say you need an ID card. (let's call this ID PC)
4- After you check ID PC, the door for the room in the upper part of the map will open, now check the computers in the upper left, one of them will open the doors on the lower right and lower left of the map.
5- Go to the door on the lower left (the one that lead to the stairs)
6- In the second floor go to the lower part of the map, a room with a slimegirl in the middle of that room there is an ID pad.
7-Go back to the ID PC.
8-Go to the stairs on the lower left of the map.
9-Check the panel next to the door.
10- That's it.

Reactions: Tevildo77

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
1-First go to the upper left of the room (not the map), there you will find an elevator, take it.
2-Check the computers in the room, one of them will open a door in the first room, after you check the pc go back
3-Now you'll see that a door in the right has opened, in that room check the computer on the lower left, that computer will open a door but it will also say you need an ID card. (let's call this ID PC)
4- After you check ID PC, the door for the room in the upper part of the map will open, now check the computers in the upper left, one of them will open the doors on the lower right and lower left of the map.
5- Go to the door on the lower left (the one that lead to the stairs)
6- In the second floor go to the lower part of the map, a room with a slimegirl in the middle of that room there is an ID pad.
7-Go back to the ID PC.
8-Go to the stairs on the lower left of the map.
9-Check the panel next to the door.
10- That's it.
Wow, I didn't actually expect a response much less from the Game Dev, thank you!

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust Vessel [v0.8.3] [Moccasin's Mirror] - Original Size: 715MB

Download Win (162MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
so how do i get scenes with bob?
There are two ways to get the trigger one in the everyone route and another in Bob and Lucilas (BnL for short) route. to make it simple let's assume you are in the BnL route (this happen after the diner at the begging to enter it you need Bob's relation 10+ and Erika 9 or less) At the beginning of the route Bob will fight with Lucila, side with bob, when Kate is teasing Bob stop when she is about to suck the tentacle and in Lucila's quest find the sedatives on the maintenance room the room you entered via hole in the wall. Finally when you are alone with Bob on the monorail station say something like "you deserve better" (I don't remember exactly but the other choice is something like I'll fix your marriage) Following this you will have the trigger to seduce Bob and the sedatives.

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
I'm stuck at the pry the damn elevator open. it is really suck that no walkthrough is to be found here this make me feel terrible i cant seem to find what the heel i need the art look greate though

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'm stuck at the pry the damn elevator open. it is really suck that no walkthrough is to be found here this make me feel terrible i cant seem to find what the heel i need the art look greate though
I'd hope that the markers made the game easier without the need of looking for a walktrough, considering that the game has multiple paths a walktough is hard to organize, but this month we are working on a guide for the sex scenes.
To open the elevator you have to:
1- Check the elevator
2-Talk to Erika (if you haven't talked to her talk 2 times)
3-Go to the bar kitchen, and check the chest that's in the upper left
4-Go back to Erika
I hope this helps!

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
I'd hope that the markers made the game easier without the need of looking for a walktrough, considering that the game has multiple paths a walktough is hard to organize, but this month we are working on a guide for the sex scenes.
To open the elevator you have to:
1- Check the elevator
2-Talk to Erika (if you haven't talked to her talk 2 times)
3-Go to the bar kitchen, and check the chest that's in the upper left
4-Go back to Erika
I hope this helps!
Thank you for your replying. I was able to find the way through. I really like the art of this game, keep up the good work. For a multiple path game may i suggest a galerry section so we dont miss out the good stuff.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
There is a section thats bugged and its when you choose who to go with when the party splits up on floor 10 after unlocking the locked door and you choose lucila. It repeats the scene over and over untill kate hits a wall and you cant move. It can be avoided if you opt to go with someone else though.

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
I just rescued the captain but idk if its later but i feel like i dont progress i havent been able to get any scene and i tried everything i saw the dev said also idk if rescuing the captain was lucilas quest but i didnt find the sedatives so i guess thats a rip
Anyone have a save before bob scene?
edit: So yeah gameover and no bob scene this game is way too long to just play it again .-. if anyone has a save before bob scene i would appreciate it

Sep 22, 2017
According to one of the older change-logs, there's already a sex scene between Kate and Selene, but I've just finished 0.9.1 and didn't get it, even though she constantly asked for it there was never an option to comply. Do I need higher lust for it (it's around 20 for me) or is there something else I needed to do?

EDIT: I've just checked the CGs, apparently there is a grey colored enemy with the double dicks that I don't think I've even encountered (I always do one surrender to get the gallery first), is that a one time thing? Kinda weird to think that somehow I could've missed an entire section with those enemies. o_O

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes