Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'm stuck at the Fan Expo. There is a large group of fans blocking the west door. I need to help the radio girl and I don't know what to do. Thanks !
Nevermind found out !
After you see the group of guys blocking the door go back to the shelter, in there Kate will speak with Cheba about some way to disperce the crowd.

I Cant find the ID CARD to pass the Slime Girls Stage, help me please
To find the ID card you need to go trough the stairs on the right, the check the room on the lower part of the map, it's on the floor on the center of the room.

I'm stuck after take the rai (the slime girl stage)l, I have to go through a door who need an ID card to open. I Have the officer ID Card but i can't open the door.... Why, pls help me ?
You need to go trough the door on the left second floor, since the door on the right second floor can't be opened. Interact with the panel next to the door, and it should open if you have the ID card.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I find a bug in everyone rout, after peek lucila and bob have sex, you can choose whith who you go bob, erika or lucila, if you choose lucila in the room the dialogue loop 4 time , abd after the character can't moove

HunterSepter

May 16, 2018
So made it to a room on the 11th floor with 3 yellow dudes fucking a girl on a bed. I've searched the room countless times on all spots of could think of and I cant leave the room as it tells me to search the room with Erika, as you can tell she isnt here so I am unsure if I am just not searching something specific or the game is bugged in this room without erika. Help plz

Reactions: Minkya

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
To find the ID card you need to go trough the stairs on the right, the check the room on the lower part of the map, it's on the floor on the center of the room.
In the bag have only batteries, i think i find a bug. But i cannot advance in the game :(

Last edited:

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I find a bug in everyone rout, after peek lucila and bob have sex, you can choose whith who you go bob, erika or lucila, if you choose lucila in the room the dialogue loop 4 time , abd after the character can't moove
We will fix this today, so it will be working fine for version 0.9

So made it to a room on the 11th floor with 3 yellow dudes fucking a girl on a bed. I've searched the room countless times on all spots of could think of and I cant leave the room as it tells me to search the room with Erika, as you can tell she isnt here so I am unsure if I am just not searching something specific or the game is bugged in this room without erika. Help plz
We'll fix it!

In the bag have only batteries, i think i find a bug. But i cannot advance in the game :(
I can't upload an image, but it's on the right second floor, not on the left (if I'm not mistaken you are looking there). It's the same thing we use for the collectables, it's on the floor on the center of the room. I checked yestarday and it was working as intended. If you can't find it I'll keep helping you :D

Zirankhasu

Aug 1, 2017
im stuck at the slime girl part. i have found the officer ID card (right stair second floor), but i don't know how to proceed. the door on the second floor,( left stair) wont open.
im feeling like i have tested every computer ... and i dont know what to do

aragorn333

Nov 19, 2018
hello guys!

i Need help. please help me.
how do i get the sex Scene with Myra? Somewhere i read you Need to find the cover art from her, but i I was not able to find it... Please !
thanks

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
im stuck at the slime girl part. i have found the officer ID card (right stair second floor), but i don't know how to proceed. the door on the second floor,( left stair) wont open.
im feeling like i have tested every computer ... and i dont know what to do
After you found the ID card you need to go back to the PC that you used to open door on the lower right room of the first floor and then go to the door.

hello guys!

i Need help. please help me.
how do i get the sex Scene with Myra? Somewhere i read you Need to find the cover art from her, but i I was not able to find it... Please !
thanks
The cover art is on the everyone and the alone route, it can be found in the 10th floor, just after you get there go to the room on the lower left and it is over a table.

Reactions: Zirankhasu

aragorn333

Nov 19, 2018
Sorry but i have another Question: is there an additonal sex Scene in the everyone route with lucila?
Thanks

Zirankhasu

Aug 1, 2017
After you found the ID card you need to go back to the PC that you used to open door on the lower right room of the first floor and then go to the door.

Thanks i found what i needed!
But i believe its the second PC you need to access.
When you enter the room with the slime girls it is the room to the right and there the PC on the bottom left.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Sorry but i have another Question: is there an additonal sex Scene in the everyone route with lucila?
Thanks
Not yet, but by the looks of our current polls there might be one in version 0.9

Thanks i found what i needed!
But i believe its the second PC you need to access.
When you enter the room with the slime girls it is the room to the right and there the PC on the bottom left.
[/QUOTE]

I got a little confused

aragorn333

Nov 19, 2018
Hello again :)

thanks für the help so far! In Version 0.8, there is a sex Scene with erika and the fenale formortian… "to Play with erika" .. How do I get that? I Always Play with kate, or? How do i get to that Scene?
thanks!

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hello again :)

thanks für the help so far! In Version 0.8, there is a sex Scene with erika and the fenale formortian… "to Play with erika" .. How do I get that? I Always Play with kate, or? How do i get to that Scene?
thanks!
Erika's part is a little bit after meeting Dr.Selene, it's on the main story, but as you said it's on version 0.8 adn we haven't released 0.8 to the public yet.

NamelessGirl

Oct 26, 2018
It's a bad idea for gallery to depend on current save. That means the only way to be sure you opened everything is to cross-reference different saves at ends of runs which is just incredibly complicated. You should connect gallery to global save, meaning that when you unlock a pic in one run, it's always open.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is there Lucila sex scene ?
At the moment there is only a kissing scene with Kate and Lucila, and a Bob and Lucila sex scene, there will be a threesome between Kate, Lucila and Bob in version 0.10. I hope it helps

It's a bad idea for gallery to depend on current save. That means the only way to be sure you opened everything is to cross-reference different saves at ends of runs which is just incredibly complicated. You should connect gallery to global save, meaning that when you unlock a pic in one run, it's always open.
I'll try to make it happen but at the moment I don't have the required skills to do it to be honest.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes