D

Deleted member 451676

Well, those definitely aren't an Asari and a Hanar.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Tsunade is that you on the 2nd screen and a genderbend kiba ?! In all seriousness tho the mc face looks a little bit like tsunade but that is defo not a bad thing, I would even go and say its a good thing cuz she is HOT !

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Can she change her clothes and be an exhibitionist? Thats how I love my female MCs teasing out in the open but not raped. lol
It's an idea we have been shufling around, I think we could implement it in a couple months if we keep growing.

This version of there is progress? Passage give please? Walkrough.
At the moment we have a very old version only, but we will try making one since you are not the only one asking for one.

if you could just add futa in it :D
Well there is one, at the end of this version.

does the game use any cgs?^^
Version 0.8 has a gallery.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Is there any scenes with Cheba?

I love the game so far, the art is beautiful, my favorite style. Kate is also a cute character, kinda remind me of Nanako from Violated Heroine.
I hope there are more sex scenes in the future, with some freedom of choice in what to do and variety.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Sounds like there is a gorilla in game? Is it a boss?
The gorrilla is more an obstacle than a boss, at least at the moment.

Is there any scenes with Cheba?

I love the game so far, the art is beautiful, my favorite style. Kate is also a cute character, kinda remind me of Nanako from Violated Heroine.
I hope there are more sex scenes in the future, with some freedom of choice in what to do and variety.
In version 0.7 there are two scenes with Cheba, another one coming in version 0.8. As of the variesty is one of the pilars of the game, we want to have at least 10 routes when we finish it.

Reactions: lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
can someone tell me to get these 4 scenes associated with the pictures
The 3rd one you get after losing or surrendering a battle to the grey enemies, after you go down the rope with Erica. You need to stay on her side when she's arguing with Bob to get to that route, because that happens before you get to the shelter.

The last one you just need to get to the end of this version and accept Selena's offer.

kel123

Dec 11, 2017
The 3rd one you get after losing or surrendering a battle to the grey enemies, after you go down the rope with Erica. You need to stay on her side when she's arguing with Bob to get to that route, because that happens before you get to the shelter.

The last one you just need to get to the end of this version and accept Selena's offer.
id didnt give me a choice of accepting her offer is there a pre requisite or something. also do you know how to do the trio one or first pic?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
id didnt give me a choice of accepting her offer is there a pre requisite or something. also do you know how to do the trio one or first pic?
It happened to me on the Erica route and Kate refused it without an option. But in my first playthrough when I opened Bob's bag and didn't really pick a particular route, there was a option to accept her offer in the end. I think it may be tied to your lust level. I'll test it later when I get to play it again.

The first two pics I don't know. I also want to see those.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
can someone tell me to get these 4 scenes associated with the pictures
Ok I'll help you here.
To get the first picture you need 20+ Lust during Cheba's party.
The second and the third are from losing to the enemies on Erika's route
The last one is the bad ending at the end of version 0.7, you need 25+Lust to get it or if you have 50+ you will be forced to it.
I hope this helps.

Reactions: lo0u

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
1-First go to the upper left of the room (not the map), there you will find an elevator, take it.
2-Check the computers in the room, one of them will open a door in the first room, after you check the pc go back
3-Now you'll see that a door in the right has opened, in that room check the computer on the lower left, that computer will open a door but it will also say you need an ID card. (let's call this ID PC)
4- After you check ID PC, the door for the room in the upper part of the map will open, now check the computers in the upper left, one of them will open the doors on the lower right and lower left of the map.
5- Go to the door on the lower left (the one that lead to the stairs)
6- In the second floor go to the lower part of the map, a room with a slimegirl in the middle of that room there is an ID pad.
7-Go back to the ID PC.
8-Go to the stairs on the lower left of the map.
9-Check the panel next to the door.
10- That's it.

Help me please, when I do the 6 step. What's inside the bag is just a battery, I can not find the ID card, I'm stuck in that part.

kel123

Dec 11, 2017
Ok I'll help you here.
To get the first picture you need 20+ Lust during Cheba's party.
The second and the third are from losing to the enemies on Erika's route
The last one is the bad ending at the end of version 0.7, you need 25+Lust to get it or if you have 50+ you will be forced to it.
I hope this helps.
chebas party? is that when they are playing the drinking game or when they come back with chicken nuggets.... or another time?

lowan

Jun 2, 2017
I'm stuck at the Fan Expo. There is a large group of fans blocking the west door. I need to help the radio girl and I don't know what to do. Thanks !
Nevermind found out !

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I'm stuck after take the rai (the slime girl stage)l, I have to go through a door who need an ID card to open. I Have the officer ID Card but i can't open the door.... Why, pls help me ?

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes