Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
what determines whether or not you're on the bob and lucila route?
When we say Bob and Lucila's route we are speaking about leaving Erika after the diner event, so you are alone with Bob and Lucila. And to your second post, in the monorail if you stayed with Bob earlier Kate will stay with Bob while Lucila goes to find some food. In that moment you need convince Bob to have sex with you, he will say he can't now and when you go to their room you should get the scene.

I am stuck in a room and can't leave, it keeps saying "I should check this room with Erika"
I included my save to maybe try and help fix the bug.
We will check it!

Swardy

Sep 15, 2017
When we say Bob and Lucila's route we are speaking about leaving Erika after the diner event, so you are alone with Bob and Lucila. And to your second post, in the monorail if you stayed with Bob earlier Kate will stay with Bob while Lucila goes to find some food. In that moment you need convince Bob to have sex with you, he will say he can't now and when you go to their room you should get the scene.

We will check it!
Oh okay, I've done everything right so far then, its just that Lucila never goes to find food despite having stayed with bob after their fight. Maybe I need a certain amount of lust to get the interaction at the monorail?

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh okay, I've done everything right so far then, its just that Lucila never goes to find food despite having stayed with bob after their fight. Maybe I need a certain amount of lust to get the interaction at the monorail?
I checked again and the only thing you need to do is stay with Bob when they fight.

Vivek8670

Feb 25, 2018
What is the password of storage room I altalre get to page of passport but still it's not working..

Swardy

Sep 15, 2017
I checked again and the only thing you need to do is stay with Bob when they fight.
sorry to keep pestering you about this, but could you post screenshots of the dialogue choices necessary to get to the sex scene with bob? still haven't been able to get to the scene

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I really like the music to this, is there anywhere I could get it from? Or listen to it from?
It is from a royalty free music site, I'm not the one in charge of the music but the music is from Komiku, Loyalty freak music, Soft and furious and rpg maker. I don't know much more, since another guy from the team is in charge finding the music, he just shows me his findings and I decide.

sorry to keep pestering you about this, but could you post screenshots of the dialogue choices necessary to get to the sex scene with bob? still haven't been able to get to the scene
Don´t worry! I have the saves from the everyone route. So let's asume you are in that route, first step is having 15+ relation with Bob before the first image(ssb1). In this first image there is the first item you'll need to get the scene, this is on floor 10, just outside of the elevators. Then proced normally the quest, the only answers that matter in Bob's route are the ones in the pictures.
ssb1.png ssb2.png ssb3.png ssb4.png

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@Moccasin's Mirror hey there. I just saw your game on comdotgames.com/adult but there was no version on it.
I was wondering if there was an update users might have missed.

Zexter34

Apr 30, 2018
So i'm stuck at a part after I go on the monorail with cheba bob and lucille, talked to cheba and she's having issues with the computer, but aside from that i dont know what to do here.

Texan_Love

Oct 2, 2018
Hey @Moccasin's Mirror, love your game. Had a question regarding the bob sex scene. I can only manage to get +14 with Bob before I get the sedative's on the bob and lucilia route, and a +12 on the everyone route. I know you already answered this a few times, but I was just wondering what I could be missing. Thanks!

skycrypt

May 9, 2017
guys im stuck can you help pls!!! what should i check when Peter ask about the door or the gas?

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
@Moccasin's Mirror hey there. I just saw your game on comdotgames.com/adult but there was no version on it.
I was wondering if there was an update users might have missed.
We have posted all of our updates in here (4 weeks after they are released). So this is a surprise to us.

So i'm stuck at a part after I go on the monorail with cheba bob and lucille, talked to cheba and she's having issues with the computer, but aside from that i dont know what to do here.
You have to go up to the ofice area(from where Cheba is), then go to the upper left corner, where you will see an elevator take it and check the computers in the room, one of the will open a door in the ofices. After that you will be checking the computers to open doors until you open up the ladder on the lower left and right.

Hey @Moccasin's Mirror, love your game. Had a question regarding the bob sex scene. I can only manage to get +14 with Bob before I get the sedative's on the bob and lucilia route, and a +12 on the everyone route. I know you already answered this a few times, but I was just wondering what I could be missing. Thanks!
There is two ways to get to 15+ when you meet Bob select "drool" or during the dinner with 5+ Lust there is an event, select Bob or Lucila to gain relation points with one of them(in this case select Bob)

guys im stuck can you help pls!!! what should i check when Peter ask about the door or the gas?
Just go to the right until you find a door, then go back to Peter

yungpiggy

Jul 9, 2018
can you please add a gallery next update cause im sure nobody wants to go back and restart every time if they finish a scene they like lmao

Texan_Love

Oct 2, 2018
We have posted all of our updates in here (4 weeks after they are released).

There is two ways to get to 15+ when you meet Bob select "drool" or during the dinner with 5+ Lust there is an event, select Bob or Lucila to gain relation points with one of them(in this case select Bob)
I've selected drool, didn't open the bag, did the dinner scene event, and got the first bob scene, but that only gets me to +13. Then I tried drool, didn't open bag, dinner scene, (everyone route), but end up getting bob -1 after I talk to both lucilia and erika which gets me to +12 before the sedatives. If I do the everyone route should I focus more on lucilia rather than bob so I get kate to defend lucilia rather than defending erika? Sorry if I'm not understanding something I just don't know how else to get bob relations to 15+.

maroar

Jun 3, 2017
Please help I'm at the office and I'm looking for the captain I managed to open one door
but it just leads to the next room all the doors are locked even at the second floor.
What do I do next?this game is nice by the way

Edit:It's okay I found it I was just being dumb for not reading the comments.

Leafeon

Oct 4, 2018
I don't know if I missed something or am just being dumb, but after getting the big battery from the laundry room I don't see any way to progress the game at all? I've checked every room, nook and cranny but nothing seems to be progressing the game. What do?

dyablu

Apr 15, 2018
I need a help, i looked the cracked wall and the explosive chest but I can't find any food to eat. Please, because I don't know how to continue.

Edit: Solved, i needed to check explosive again after the kitchen

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes