Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hello all! Sorry for the delay in our response, those answers were important for us to discuss, so we had to met and talk about them to be precise.

Hey MM,

Really enjoying the game and the art style. Can't wait to see more.

I'm not sure if you've stated, but I'd love to see the combat flushed out a bit more, and be able to see the number under the hood. It's great that you can just surrender and see the action, but in general it feels kind of thin with enemies just slowing you down if you don't dodge them.

I may have missed how to check stats, but it would be nice to see where we are at relationship-wise, what the impact of that is etc. I like the subtle contextual interactions Kate's lust level has on how she views the world and what's going on around her. I also REALLY enjoyed how she could develop a relationship at the cost of another, and how that relationship evolved (i.e. w/Bob). On a side note, not sure if I did things wrong but I pursued him as far as I could and got as far as isolating him and some "couch stuff" (without spoiling).

Just wanted to share some input. The grammar and spelling stuff will come, I'm sure if you needed someone here could help free of charge or w/e. Again, great stuff!
Oltriplehlo, Thanks for your comments! For our v0.4 there'll have a tutorial to explain how the relationship system works and about the combat matter, we're working to improve it. There is a reason why you can find so many batteries in the maps hehe. Keep playing!

Art looks good. But I really dislike when games use counters to trigger events (which I assume this will in the future), because it really just forces you to use walkthroughs since there's never a good way to predict the outcomes.
roarg, thanks for your comment. The triggers are there to stop you to activate all the events and go straight to the end. Lust Vessel is going to have different finals and the idea is to play it more than once.

Out of curiosity, is it yet possible to retain both Bob and Erika after eating? I can't seem to find enough points, but maybe I'm missing something...
kvier, until the version 0.2.1 the only path available is Bob & Lucila's. In the version 3 (Early acces for our patreons) you can go with Erika. The next version will have unlocked all the path's from the beginning.

Again, thanks all for your support. We are working now in the v0.4 and it is going to be awesome!

Reactions: Oltriplehlo

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I was going to play this until I realized I couldn't turn off the sound.
I hope you aren't on PC or i'm going to reach through my monitor slap your forehead with your own palm in the worlds first portal facepalm.

Just in case you are, and i'm still hoping you aren't, right click on the speaker button in your taskbar, open volume mixer and it will show everything currently making sound on your PC ... find the game and turn the volume down there.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hello guys, how have you been? I'm here to announce the release of the new version 0.4! It is available on our patreon page in the description of the lead post. If you liked what you have seen, patreon us and get an early access! We report our progress every week and share spicy content :eek:penedeyewink:

hello it's there any cheats ?
Not, at least until now. But we are finishing the last touches of the Walkthrough! We will be updating in our Patreon or in our twitter, keep in touch! Twitter: /mmirror

animated?
No, sorry. We use static images and text to get in the mood.

Thanks all for your opinions and questions! There are all important to us!

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
I don't want to spoil the experience for anyone so if you don't want to know how to get the crowbar, just skip to the next message now.. The crowbar comes from Ericka, left most lower door of the dining room. You need to talk to her twice to be told that she'll trade it for another weapon. When you get that, then go up to the kitchen and find a laser gun in a crate. If you give her the laser gun with battery, she likes you +5, or without +1.

With that said, I'm completely stuck one step further along. It seems I need to get through the crack in the wall to the maintenance room but can't seem to find the means to do so. I can't pick up the explosives in the bathroom because I'm hungry, and I can't eat any of the available food because, well, lets just say IT IS ALL COVERED IN SEMEN. If anyone can give me a pointer here, the world would become a better place.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hello KingsCape, thanks for the reply to Ignore Me! We hope you're enjoying the game. Well did you try checking the crack? You have to interact with all the things in order to progress in the game.
If this reply didn't help you, feel free to write us directly.

Have a nice game!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I know it's not in the tags but it might get added later. Can she walk around naked?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I hope you aren't on PC or i'm going to reach through my monitor slap your forehead with your own palm in the worlds first portal facepalm.

Just in case you are, and i'm still hoping you aren't, right click on the speaker button in your taskbar, open volume mixer and it will show everything currently making sound on your PC ... find the game and turn the volume down there.
This portal facepalming technique...

Reactions: LuckyWolf68

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.5.2

Maintaince Room (n,laser cutter)

In the hall s room, you can´t get out he tell all time you have visit this room with Erika.

Because of this message you can´t leave the room and you are stucked. (load a save game)

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I can't get out of a room in "north hallway" with a message "I should check this room with Erika.

Did I miss something about switching characters on the fly? Or is this a bug?

Kagaramor

Jun 13, 2017
I can't get out of a room in "north hallway" with a message "I should check this room with Erika.

Did I miss something about switching characters on the fly? Or is this a bug?
Yea, you can get out of this room if you choose to go with Erika in all together route

Also here's bugs i found:
In alone route interacting with right side of Bob & Lucila bed will teleport you to Erika route
going with Lucila in all together route will result in repeating dialogue
same with breaking barricades in Bob & Lucila only route

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes