Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Holyshit is that the Blasto, The Hanar Specter?
Yeah, it's a big reference for us, but its a bit diferent haha.
Is there a walkthrough? I seem to only get the "Alone" ending.
We'll work in a Walkthrough in the future. We know it's difficult, but we made it that way to be a challenging game. Follow our for updates in our work ;)

And last but not least, we released the last update for our tourists patreons ($1) If you like our project, keep an eye!

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
kateyformortian1.png Hello guys! Today we released the v0.2 of our game for our $5 Patreons! If you want to keep playing, Go :)

Last edited:

V01

Jul 19, 2017
There are some grammar and spelling mistakes, and the combat felt completely pointless. But, it has great art and an interesting plot. Too bad its made with RPGM.

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
@Moccasin's Mirror
did you let the admins know you're in your own thread? they'll hand over control of it to you if you do
Thanks, we're kind of new in this page so, we're getting used to the format.

this is a great game and it's actually got an ending sure it's basically a demo but it's good
The game is in development by chapters or something like that. The v2.0 is about the path of Bob and Lucila. The next
one is going to be the Erika's one.

There are some grammar and spelling mistakes, and the combat felt completely pointless. But, it has great art and an interesting plot. Too bad its made with RPGM.
Thanks for your comment, we're working hard to create the new content also fixing bugs and misspellings we missed.
We are trying to make the combat more meaningful to the game in future releases.

By the way, the next Wednesday, the v2.0 is going to be released for our $1 Patreons!

Suscribe to our Patreon Page to more progress reports!

Reactions: MystZER0

a lobby

Jan 16, 2018
Hello, I am having trouble loading all of the images, when I exit the first room and enter the room with the orcs none of the cgs would load. I can still see the image of the protagonist and the background but not any of the other cgs. Also, when i engage in combat the images wouldn't load too, resulting in the failure to start the combat. I also tried to download using different links but all of them have the same problem. I have never experience this problem with any other game, what could be the problem?

Last edited:

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hello, I am having trouble loading all of the images, when I exit the first room and enter the room with the orcs none of the cgs would load. I can still see the image of the protagonist and the background but not any of the other cgs. Also, when i engage in combat the images wouldn't load too, resulting in the failure to start the combat. I also tried to download using different links but all of them have the same problem. I have never experience this problem with any other game, what could be the problem?
Hello a lobby,
Mm, we are checking your problem, but is a weird one. Lets chat by inbox and update the forum when we could solve it.

Greetings!

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The links are okay now, you can download it from Mega! Thanks for your patient! Remember if you want to play the next chapter, you can Patron us and play the early access! Regards!

Oltriplehlo

Sep 4, 2017
Hey MM,

Really enjoying the game and the art style. Can't wait to see more.

I'm not sure if you've stated, but I'd love to see the combat flushed out a bit more, and be able to see the number under the hood. It's great that you can just surrender and see the action, but in general it feels kind of thin with enemies just slowing you down if you don't dodge them.

I may have missed how to check stats, but it would be nice to see where we are at relationship-wise, what the impact of that is etc. I like the subtle contextual interactions Kate's lust level has on how she views the world and what's going on around her. I also REALLY enjoyed how she could develop a relationship at the cost of another, and how that relationship evolved (i.e. w/Bob). On a side note, not sure if I did things wrong but I pursued him as far as I could and got as far as isolating him and some "couch stuff" (without spoiling).

Just wanted to share some input. The grammar and spelling stuff will come, I'm sure if you needed someone here could help free of charge or w/e. Again, great stuff!

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
Art looks good. But I really dislike when games use counters to trigger events (which I assume this will in the future), because it really just forces you to use walkthroughs since there's never a good way to predict the outcomes.

Reactions: ssj4kakarott

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Out of curiosity, is it yet possible to retain both Bob and Erika after eating? I can't seem to find enough points, but maybe I'm missing something...

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes