Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
There is a section thats bugged and its when you choose who to go with when the party splits up on floor 10 after unlocking the locked door and you choose lucila. It repeats the scene over and over untill kate hits a wall and you cant move. It can be avoided if you opt to go with someone else though.
Thanks for notifying us, the bug will be fix for version 0.10!
According to one of the older change-logs, there's already a sex scene between Kate and Selene, but I've just finished 0.9.1 and didn't get it, even though she constantly asked for it there was never an option to comply. Do I need higher lust for it (it's around 20 for me) or is there something else I needed to do?

EDIT: I've just checked the CGs, apparently there is a grey colored enemy with the double dicks that I don't think I've even encountered (I always do one surrender to get the gallery first), is that a one time thing? Kinda weird to think that somehow I could've missed an entire section with those enemies. o_O
You need 20+ lust to get the option, if you have 50+ Kate will follow selene automatically, this scene is not on the gallery since it's a bad ending.

OMG this game has some real good art but desperately desperately desperately needs a real walkthrough already!
We made a how to get every sex scene guide, the walktough maight take a little bit more since the game has multiple routes.

can someone recommend something similar to this? I really enjoyed this and want to play something similar
We took a lot of inspiration in Meltys quest, if you haven't played it is similar to this game.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Manohades

Dec 5, 2018
Really liked the New version but would be Nice a item to decrease lust since lust could give You bad endings an item to avoid that would be Nice, btw keep up with the good work can't wait for Next version

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Need Walkthrough of this game ASAP.....
We have this , it's not 100% a walktrough, but it will help you to find every scene.

Really liked the New version but would be Nice a item to decrease lust since lust could give You bad endings an item to avoid that would be Nice, btw keep up with the good work can't wait for Next version
That's a nice idea! I will be hiding a couple of those in the next version.

RedEnyo

Donor
Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone have a save file before the bad end i can't get past it because the lust is too high XD

Iczer

Aug 5, 2018
I just found out about this game and I really enjoyed what is here so far. The amount of lesbian and futa content is nice. Erika and Myra are both great so I love that there is the potential for a route of both at once.
Keep up the good work, I am looking forward to more of this game.

Polcan

May 18, 2018
In "Everyone's route" there's a bug that make a loop scene when you have to choose to look for something and you need to choose who you're going with, if you select Lucila, no matter which choice you choose, the scene keeps repeating non-stop.

I think i've seen other bugs, but, for now, this is the only one that i remember.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Do you remember where you found the password? I did not find it and a bit stuck
You need to go to the second floor after talking to Erika, go back to her and then check the computer that is in the room where you blew a hole on the wall.

In "Everyone's route" there's a bug that make a loop scene when you have to choose to look for something and you need to choose who you're going with, if you select Lucila, no matter which choice you choose, the scene keeps repeating non-stop.

I think i've seen other bugs, but, for now, this is the only one that i remember.
I was sure that I eliminated that bug on version 0.10, and I'm too close to finish version 0.11 to make a 0.10.1, but it will be fix on version 0.10, if you happen to find more bugs post them and I'll try to fix them! :D

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
You need to go to the second floor after talking to Erika, go back to her and then check the computer that is in the room where you blew a hole on the wall.
So I spoke to Erika, sadly forgot what she told me :(
I went in the room where I blew up the wall and when I try to interact with the computer it says : "I cant' use it if I dont know the password". If I go back to her it says "Looking at her type random stuff isn't going to help me eat"

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So I spoke to Erika, sadly forgot what she told me :(
I went in the room where I blew up the wall and when I try to interact with the computer it says : "I cant' use it if I dont know the password". If I go back to her it says "Looking at her type random stuff isn't going to help me eat"
I forgot that you have to talk with the Akedian on Bob and Lucila's room, and when Erika goes to that room then you go and check the other comuputer

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I forgot that you have to talk with the Akedian on Bob and Lucila's room, and when Erika goes to that room then you go and check the other comuputer
Already talked to Akedian & Bob. Akedian sent me to her room and bob tells me to bring him a computer.

Is it the computer in the room you start? (the one of the MC)

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Already talked to Akedian & Bob. Akedian sent me to her room and bob tells me to bring him a computer.

Is it the computer in the room you start? (the one of the MC)
There are two ways to find a computer the Bob-brown guy and Erika-gay akedian if you are going for Everyone route is necesary to do this in Erika's way, if not just go to Kate's room (MC) check the computer then go to the next room and talk to the brown elf looking guy in the bathroom (if you have some lust you can get a scene there) finally go back to Kate's pc.
For Erika's quest:
1-Check Erika on the computer
2-talk to the akedian in Bob's room
3-Go back to Erika
4-Go to the computer in the room with a hole
5- Go to Bob's room
There is no sex scene here but you can get extra relation with Erika so you can get in the "everyone" route

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
There are two ways to find a computer the Bob-brown guy and Erika-gay akedian if you are going for Everyone route is necesary to do this in Erika's way, if not just go to Kate's room (MC) check the computer then go to the next room and talk to the brown elf looking guy in the bathroom (if you have some lust you can get a scene there) finally go back to Kate's pc.
For Erika's quest:
1-Check Erika on the computer
2-talk to the akedian in Bob's room
3-Go back to Erika
4-Go to the computer in the room with a hole
5- Go to Bob's room
There is no sex scene here but you can get extra relation with Erika so you can get in the "everyone" route
Thanks! I was missing the Akedian dude... My bad and thanks!

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

Polcan

May 18, 2018
If you go through BnL's route, and say that Myra is doing a good job seducing Kate, the image of Myra standing won't leave the screen, the sex scene runs normally, but with Myra standing on the screen. She leaves the screen after the sex scene is done.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes