pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Well, i have 130 corruption on Elena, but i can trigger that event on the diary, and i can't have the hint.
How i do it? i missed something?
Maybe we should meet Selena first? and where does she start?
Ask mom for have you wake up and sleep naked. After few times you ask her for wake up you with mouth not hand.

Last edited:

Rihorl

Apr 8, 2024
Ask mom for have you wake up and sleep naked. After few times you ask her for wake up you with mouth not hand.
Yeah, mom wake me up, and when MC tells her to use her mouth, she don't want, and MC thinks about her Diary. But in the Diary doesn't are anyting.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
I'm pretty sure I'm down to just Lisa's daytime outfit. I'm not sure how to trigger it. I like these games, but this could use an effort to polish and provide tips/tasks.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
so where is the new character selena? i can't find her and how to unlock mom's blowjob?
You have to go to the hospital in the morning, the mom should be in a therapy with a psychiatrist. The blowjob option you need to have her wake you up and go to the toilet at night, do it a couple of times and it should unlock it

gmail161

Jul 31, 2020
I've had no luck finding Selena or getting the third kitchen outfit. Whenever I open the diary like the game promts me to I still just have the 3 pages and nothing about counseling in her diary. I've had her wake me up & done the kitchen activity but both tell me to check her diary & I still have nothing there. Additionally I've visited the hospital many times and I still haven't found Selena. Is there something I'm missing, what exactly are you supposed to do?

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes