Sep 12, 2017
I played the 0.50 version and it's tough to figure out who still has scenes left and where you have to go to unlock them, the love deduction from doing something 'wrong' is pretty harsh as well
The models and renders are really nice and the ideas are great, I would just like some more guidance in the profile thing on where missing scenes are or what point requirements I need in which stats because its otherwise just repeating the magic book event when you find it until you can't do it anymore and then brute forcing every location to see if there's anything new to be seen which makes the overall experience less enjoyable

max987r

Mar 7, 2018
Updated Console Cheat's:
Lust Village Cheat:

XX= Value
(consciousness = cons)

For character In Family

<name>_love= XX
<name>_corruption= XX
<name>_obedience= XX
<name>_cons = XX

For Characters outside of Family
<name>_corruption=XX

Note: names like Ms. Clara use Clara

For player:

strength=
charisma=
intellect=
massage=
camera=
inventory.money=

RazorZero

Oct 22, 2021
Ivy art class events
- Melissa library events
- Natalia school pool events

I go to this three place,but don’t see anyone.
How to trigger this three events?
Thanks a lot
First you have to read a book in the library and then go to the ruins several times during the night.

Reactions: ZEROYMAR

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
They are, but you aren't getting any. Which is an incredibly obtuse premise for a game. Especially one from this source. Corruption is still the best h-game around I think, but this is a slow-burn car-crash. You can make MC's mother into a panting slut but she still won't touch your dick.
Let's not pretend Corruption wasn't a slow grindfest as well.
I feel like Corruption got away with a lot because of its age, but we are no longer living in 2017.

Ruckus117

Oct 6, 2022
Here are tips for progressing:
Sometimes you have to do events for characters that make you lose love points. Basically there is a sequence of events for each location for that character. Even with maxed stats you still have to go thru the progression, even the early ones where they reject you and you lose points. So basically get points with them (love, corruption, etc) and also progress events in each location for that character. You can get an idea of the progression for each location by checking the available outfits for that location. You can check available outfits when hypnotizing them. Unlocked outfits require advancing event sequences for that location which require stat checks and sometimes depend on progression from other event locations. Getting the actual outfit unlock can be tricky sometimes.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
They are, but you aren't getting any. Which is an incredibly obtuse premise for a game. Especially one from this source. Corruption is still the best h-game around I think, but this is a slow-burn car-crash. You can make MC's mother into a panting slut but she still won't touch your dick.
Actually she does give handjobs.

Reactions: hyfka and Peri3481
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes