honihole

Oct 5, 2017
With seeing everyone being confused and disheartened with the game, I thought I would create something to ease that burden.
There was another person here that attempted to make a detailed step-by-step. He also had cheat codes - if you must. Sadly I dont know his name and it isn't in his guide so I'm unable to give credit. I still thank him. I have added it to my link. His is the PDF.
I hope this helps.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
With seeing everyone being confused and disheartened with the game, I thought I would create something to ease that burden.
There was another person here that attempted to make a detailed step-by-step. He also had cheat codes - if you must. Sadly I dont know his name and it isn't in his guide so I'm unable to give credit. I still thank him. I have added it to my link. His is the PDF.
I hope this helps.

Mega
You are trying to help with a guide totally outdated, from a very early version.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Is there any way to increase the number of points you earn? (corruption, lust...etc) Do I have to score 5 points every time? What are the mc main stats for (strength, charisma... etc.)?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any way to increase the number of points you earn? (corruption, lust...etc) Do I have to score 5 points every time? What are the mc main stats for (strength, charisma... etc.)?
Lust = interact with characters. Options to look or kiss, etc will grant you Lust or Love points.

Strength = go to gym and workout. A lot.

Charisma = I forgot. Sorry about that. Maybe with use of the magic book. Not sure.

Intellect = go to school/auditorium and take class. Also pay attention. Like the gym, a lot.

Massage = home computer, take online class. Will need $$$. So work the cafe gig in the mall.

Camera = Mall/store. Will need $$ so keep working the fast food job.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.55

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 308 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
So from reading some comments above am I to assume that at the moment this game is a long winded guide to blue balls and that may be the case for quite a while?

Jul 16, 2017
This game's five years old and you'll immediately run into "under development" buttons if you try to use 2 of the 3 "actions" with even the girls you share a house with. Certainly bodes well, considering how well polished Corruption was when it was "completed".

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
This game's five years old and you'll immediately run into "under development" buttons if you try to use 2 of the 3 "actions" with even the girls you share a house with. Certainly bodes well, considering how well polished Corruption was when it was "completed".
Well it wasn't developed for 5 years continuously. The very first version shouldn't event count as same the game tbh which he abandoned for working on the Corruption.

Jan 14, 2023
Well it wasn't developed for 5 years continuously. The very first version shouldn't event count as same the game tbh which he abandoned for working on the Corruption.
To be fair... if "The Corruption" is the game I'm thinking of, it was insanely good until... a rework that completely shattered it apart in a frenzy of psychotic choices which lead to a "completed" tag being slapped on it with nothing like any resolution for any of the many many threads to it, and the re-work made the entire thing disjointed and broken (in many cases... literally).

"The Corruption" (if it's the one I'm thinking of) is a title showing the Author having a nervous breakdown. Soo..

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
To be fair... if "The Corruption" is the game I'm thinking of, it was insanely good until... a rework that completely shattered it apart in a frenzy of psychotic choices which lead to a "completed" tag being slapped on it with nothing like any resolution for any of the many many threads to it, and the re-work made the entire thing disjointed and broken (in many cases... literally).

"The Corruption" (if it's the one I'm thinking of) is a title showing the Author having a nervous breakdown. Soo..
I'm talking about a game by the same dev as of Lust village. I don't get why some people complain that it isn't made in HS2 whilst I see HS as perfectly fine

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes