Bloodwraith

Nov 18, 2019
You are trying to help with a guide totally outdated, from a very early version.
It did not matter for the link was removed anyway. I wonder when the developer will add sex to the game, for it is nothing more than exhibition. teasing and masturbation at the moment. I wished the developer had finished the last game first before doing this one.

binhu1999

Oct 10, 2022
This is one of the best games TBH. NGL, the ingame character's design is not the best (compared to agent 17, milfyday...) but its really attractive for its story, gameplay,... Looking forward for the new update :D. Love this game sm.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
in the so called ending of corruption it says the story is continued in this game is that true ? is there a connection between this and corruption?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
in the so called ending of corruption it says the story is continued in this game is that true ? is there a connection between this and corruption?
It just touched on that with this past version dealing with the ruins. So yes.
Also, I'd you've noticed, at the mall in the art gallery, Jenny & Nicole made an appearance in the painting. We'll have to wait to see if there is any more of that.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes