Kamaraj

Apr 13, 2023
Is there pregnancy or is the gif in the title just for show? Was confused because there is no tag for it

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
well just looked at this and surprised that it's so awkward considering all the feedback from the previous game.

Engine issues:
- frame rates/cpu load is very high (looks like he's trying to do too much animated functions and they're not optimized or the wrong engine for that).

- allow the stupid cursor to be normal, no point wasting stupid cycles for something that has zero benefit.

- save/load/back/settings menus should all be looked at. escape should be allowed as a 'back' or return to game by default.

Gameplay:
- needs quick (single click) option to get to the world map from *any* location. Waste too many navigational moves otherwise which is just a PITA. I.e. perhaps get rid of the stupid 'power' button and turn that into a map button)

- Needs a means to quick advance time or day (even click the top icons to do this would be fine).

- Needs a much better (or just a complete re-do) of the quest tracking system. Current is just garbage is is basically worse than not even having one.

- Progress meter; Needs a way to inform user of unseen (or already seen/no advancement) of actions. Otherwise you're just wasting effort.

- Stop splitting up maps (downtown; subway) make the main map larger and just contain them. Same issues with the previous game just adds more user clicks for no benefit and confusion.

- corruption/love/obedience stage progress user information. I.e. Let the user know if there are still outstanding non-seen events at a current corruption/love/obedience level for a NPC so as to avoid increasing the levels with magic until all such events are finished (which could double as a progress meter as above)

- should have a way to LOWER corruption/love/obedience for an NPC to allow user to fall back to a certain level if so desired (i.e. can use the same mechanic as now with magic but to reduce said options instead of just increasing them).

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
well just looked at this and surprised that it's so awkward considering all the feedback from the previous game.

Engine issues:
- frame rates/cpu load is very high (looks like he's trying to do too much animated functions and they're not optimized or the wrong engine for that).

- allow the stupid cursor to be normal, no point wasting stupid cycles for something that has zero benefit.

- save/load/back/settings menus should all be looked at. escape should be allowed as a 'back' or return to game by default.

Gameplay:
- needs quick (single click) option to get to the world map from *any* location. Waste too many navigational moves otherwise which is just a PITA. I.e. perhaps get rid of the stupid 'power' button and turn that into a map button)

- Needs a means to quick advance time or day (even click the top icons to do this would be fine).

- Needs a much better (or just a complete re-do) of the quest tracking system. Current is just garbage is is basically worse than not even having one.

- Progress meter; Needs a way to inform user of unseen (or already seen/no advancement) of actions. Otherwise you're just wasting effort.

- Stop splitting up maps (downtown; subway) make the main map larger and just contain them. Same issues with the previous game just adds more user clicks for no benefit and confusion.

- corruption/love/obedience stage progress user information. I.e. Let the user know if there are still outstanding non-seen events at a current corruption/love/obedience level for a NPC so as to avoid increasing the levels with magic until all such events are finished (which could double as a progress meter as above)

- should have a way to LOWER corruption/love/obedience for an NPC to allow user to fall back to a certain level if so desired (i.e. can use the same mechanic as now with magic but to reduce said options instead of just increasing them).
Well anyone his or hers opinion. BUT I LOVE THIS GAME HOW IT IS.

Reactions: VoitKO

Tzaacht

Aug 24, 2017

cut
I like what you wrote and some of these would be pure gold for the game, but Lust Village will probably get the same treatment as Corruption: he will never polish it and is simply going to add and add and add, forgetting (or barely developing) even the original/main options he already hinted in the game (I'm talking about phone interactions and the options you actually don't even have with everyone, like task, model, massage, Lustgram, Gallery, etc).
Still, his way of doing the interactions and the dialogues simply hit my spots I think, and so I can say I like his games as rough diamonds. :LOL:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Why did they change a character appreance? Sorry i been delay it for too long
LV was started in the middle of Corruption. It proved too difficult to keep them both updated. So this was placed on hold. During the time it took to finish Corruption Mr.C redesigned the characters for this game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Haven't been by this thread in a while, so Mr.C's page finally got deleted after years of escaping the hammer... Well, godspeed. Hopefully it doesn't impede the development of this game.

EDIT: Wow, that's wild that he didn't make a discord before he got the hammer. How long was he expecting to evade Patreon's wrath with his content lol? He'd gotten lucky for years that no one reported him, but he had to know the day would come eventually and should have been building other platforms to maintain his subscriber base on. It's funny that this is what drove him to actually start posting here lol even though I'm sure the lion's share of his English-speaking subscribers are from here.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes