May 11, 2023
I'm having trouble progressing through elaine's corruption in the new update, I kept brainwashing the doctor but i don't know how to progress from there any help?
EDIT: more specifically how do you unlock the 1st 4th and 6th page outfits added in this update?

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2022
I'm having trouble progressing through elaine's corruption in the new update, I kept brainwashing the doctor but i don't know how to progress from there any help?
EDIT: more specifically how do you unlock the 1st 4th and 6th page outfits added in this update?
After having corrupted the doctor, you need to go in the morning an peek on your Elaine's consultation with her. When Elaine and the doctor are kissing you have reach the point where you can unlock the costumes.

ado

Feb 22, 2018
once you get first stage on the doc you go to the office and massage to unlock the 1st help with yoga for the 4th and keep going on dates for the 6th

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
kinda miss how Corruption focused on a few (I remember the mom, neighbor, sister, neighbor daughter, teacher and the boss had mostly been fleshed out before expansion started) women at start that lead to actually having sex scenes a bit quicker over the work on/add 2 each update approach.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
kinda miss how Corruption focused on a few (I remember the mom, neighbor, sister, neighbor daughter, teacher and the boss had mostly been fleshed out before expansion started) women at start that lead to actually having sex scenes a bit quicker over the work on/add 2 each update approach.
I mean it's almost the same here, right? The main family already has high levels of corruption, as does the aunt's family and the father's family. I think that in the next update there will be a sex scene with some of those characters.

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Does anyone have the Estrada777 lust village mod 0.65 apk version???
I lost my saves, it'll help me catch up, please help someone

Last edited:

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Yep, and from curruption the dev learned what happens when you finish main characters before the bulk of the game. Curruption was a nightmare to make for them becuase of repeated funding drops.

As for sex an penetration, if said it before the is being made in phases. If you look at the costumes you can tell what phase the game is on. If all have a 2nd costume for each activity then were at the end of phase 1 and moving into phase 2. If you played curruption then you would know sex didnt happen till stage 3 curruption for most girls and stage 4 for the rest.

Phobia5678

Jan 12, 2021
The android version works for someone? because it tells me that my phone is not compatible, I have a Samsung S23 lol

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Is Vivian track glitched out for anyone? I can't get her to take new lustgram pics or activate her new default clothes
You need to jerk off in the bed, the time period earlier than the other jerk off one. Triggers for the other clothes are related to the activities like normal.

Apr 18, 2022

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
How does Elena's around the house ('regular/work') latest outfit unlock?
That's actually her work outfit as well.so throw down some magic on her a couple of times, go to her work and chat/massage. Then go see her in her room during the afternoon to see the menu and click wardrobe.
You'll get new scenes at work as well with the corruption you added to get the new outfit.

Reactions: Sanito and ste60229

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
we need a new Guide to unlock new outfit's i dont how to do that need help on mom 3 stll lock i can't get it

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes