Adylyea

Dec 1, 2019
we need a new Guide to unlock new outfit's i dont how to do that need help on mom 3 stll lock i can't get it
Go to the hospital in the dawn or morning. If you satisfied the condition you can peek mom and doctors talk. And go to the doctor increase lust 30+ you can unlock mom new uniform

Reactions: SirWilliam

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
How do you unlock the 3rd apron for the mom?
Show her magic a couple times in her bedroom, then next day in the kitchen (first thing, dawn), talk to her. Auto shows new outfit. Then talk to her in the bedroom again (usually afternoon/evening) and click on wardrobe. Change.

nicoboy1996

Feb 21, 2021
Show her magic a couple times in her bedroom, then next day in the kitchen (first thing, dawn), talk to her. Auto shows new outfit. Then talk to her in the bedroom again (usually afternoon/evening) and click on wardrobe. Change.
hmm how many times magic i wonder? because i've been doing that and nothing

Phobia5678

Jan 12, 2021
The android version works for someone? because it tells me that my phone is not compatible, I have a Samsung S23 lol

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Go to the hospital in the dawn or morning. If you satisfied the condition you can peek mom and doctors talk. And go to the doctor increase lust 30+ you can unlock mom new uniform
No more magic can work on mom and can't seems to trigger mom/doc meeting in the hospital, but the conversation during kitchen already suggested that mom is thinking of going to see a doctor.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
No more magic can work on mom and can't seems to trigger mom/doc meeting in the hospital, but the conversation during kitchen already suggested that mom is thinking of going to see a doctor.
Make sure to rest her diary in her bedroom.
Then try to see doc at dawn to trigger scene

Reactions: homarkc

Adzovicsoni

Mar 9, 2023
Ciao a tutti qualcuno mi dice se adesso c'è il sesso o ancora no perché sta diventando un po noioso un game di sesso senza sesso

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
Bud, a game like this won't have those until the very end. Give it at least another full year. Full-on sex is literally one of the final stages of corruption - expecting it to happen halfway through is like expecting the demon king to fall halfway through a fantasy story.
this kind of games won't enter vaginal sex at early stage, but i don't think it will enter vaginal sex at the very end. there is still plenty of contents after vaginal sex.

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
This game desperately needs some QoL and clear direction, an option to stay with a character would be nice rather than to have to look for them or memorize their paterns.

Also quick question: How do you unlock mom's 2nd date outfit?
I've repeted the date event so many times but didn't really get any new indication.
I vaguely remember something about buying her a new outfit but i've tried every store and pc.
My stats are maxed I really don't see what to do.

Adylyea

Dec 1, 2019
This game desperately needs some QoL and clear direction, an option to stay with a character would be nice rather than to have to look for them or memorize their paterns.

Also quick question: How do you unlock mom's 2nd date outfit?
I've repeted the date event so many times but didn't really get any new indication.
I vaguely remember something about buying her a new outfit but i've tried every store and pc.
My stats are maxed I really don't see what to do.
Go to the date saturday and sunday in one week. And choice let her win twice in one week. New date outfit unlock.

Reactions: gdhk09

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
After revisiting this, I can actually see great potential! It has a chance to be even better than Corruption, especially with the models involved. My only caveat so far is the lack of Quality of Life features. My suggestions would be to include:
  • A tracker on the character screen for each girl that shows where they're currently located
  • A hint/tooltip in the wardrobe menu that hints at how to unlock new outfits
  • A map button in the main UI so players can quickly exit out to the overworld​
My only remaining gripe with this game is the player character. His weird baby face creeps me out., but the game is too far along in development to change now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 31 Votes