yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Will this game basically be like Corruption but new characters updated graphics and stuff?
In terms of the dynamics, probably; it seems like Mr.C is going for a bit more of a story-driven game this time, instead of the barebones excuse for a fuckfest the last game ended up as. Maybe this game will end up the same way in 5 years who knows, lol. Corruption did have a lot of story elements early on that were dumped in favor of just turning the town into a bacchanalian horde.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Any one have any idea when its the next update? All three games i like seem to be taking longer than usual for updates this last month. Corruption, Lust Village and Lab Rats 2. All great games.

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
Any one have any idea when its the next update? All three games i like seem to be taking longer than usual for updates this last month. Corruption, Lust Village and Lab Rats 2. All great games.
It looks like he's finishing up corruption, he posted the 30th. For Lust Village, it'll probably be around august 8th or so going based on past activity, and him recovering from being in the hospital. No clue about Lab Rats 2 however

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
It looks like he's finishing up corruption, he posted the 30th. For Lust Village, it'll probably be around august 8th or so going based on past activity, and him recovering from being in the hospital. No clue about Lab Rats 2 however
so we get one more update on it
Corruption Final version Release Date
  • Corruption for $20 patrons: June 30

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
this game need a walktrough more than anything, everything seems miss leading , a couple of hints with dialogues & they don't even add that much as help

Reactions: keterboy

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
this game need a walktrough more than anything, everything seems miss leading , a couple of hints with dialogues & they don't even add that much as help
This one is still in early development atm, I'm sure once Corruption finishes up, he's going to clear out the misleading parts of this one

Reactions: Madara1878

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
Is anyone kind enough to say what the game is about, apart from "the new project..."?
From what I can tell, it's very similar to Corruption, except its a continuation of it. He introduced a spell book, instead of a potion that the MC uses to corrupt people. He mentions that book in the finale scene of Corruption. But everything else seems to be very similar to the first game, just with an updated graphics engine, AIS or HS2 I think.

If you haven't played corruption, then its the MC going around slowly corrupting every female to be sex crazed/sex slaves.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes