dante86

Jun 30, 2018
the game needs a guide or a mod like in another because I can't get the images that appear on the pc for example with elena that I'm missing from 2-7-10 onwards

Reactions: hahacool

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
0.20 keeping break out of no memory. WTF?
Yeah it eats a ton of resources plus the gameplay is clunky as it is. MR.C would be well off if he did a fresh start without borrowing from the past. I know that's not what he wants to hear- but Corruption suffered from being bloated at the end. This one should benefit from the experience of past, not revive yesterdays struggles.

dexter111

May 31, 2017
so is this a worst version of Corruption? that was one of the best games from the start. and this is just confusing
Are you talking about the Corruption? Which is unplayable without cheat mods, has rudimentary dialogues and borderline ugly generic honey select artwork?

This one at least looks like there's been done a huge effort. Too bad there's too little content here and this project doesn't seem to be moving on.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
Yeah it eats a ton of resources plus the gameplay is clunky as it is. MR.C would be well off if he did a fresh start without borrowing from the past. I know that's not what he wants to hear- but Corruption suffered from being bloated at the end. This one should benefit from the experience of past, not revive yesterdays struggles.
I'm new to this game and it looks pretty good to me. Such a pity to find out it's not playable.

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
when i go downtown and i go back home the game bug and it go back to the downtown.Does anyone else have met this problem?

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
hey thank you for the originality of the game 12 minutes of games and I am a fan good continuation and long live the continuation :love::love:
:confused:It's a pity that it's not translated into French...but it doesn't matter, I'll manage as always .
:cool:and thanks again :love:

Last edited:

guilhermelima

Jun 11, 2021
Pls...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\project\\lustvillage/game/chinese.rpy', 1651841020, 0) is defined twice, at game/chinese.rpyc:2 and game/scripts/downtown/chinese.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
hmmmm, i hope the dev doesnt abandon corruption, there is alot to add to that game. but ill down it and check it out
How long Corruption has been in production? It's time to go on other things and have a much better sequel. (y)

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
when i go downtown and i go back home the game bug and it go back to the downtown.Does anyone else have met this problem?
Yeah if you return back home then immediatly head back out to the world map it fixes it kind of a pain in the ass to deal with though.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes