buflo

Apr 30, 2017
So I maxed the obedience with Dianna where it wont let me do any more into it using the spells. Then I asked her to wake me up early in the mornings, which resulted in her telling me to do it myself... Then the pee event where she walks in on you. You tell her to stay there, and shes "Nah, ill wait outside"
How do these stats really work ? Are they useless ?

Everything im doing in this game is starting to feel useless.
raise love and corruption

Aug 22, 2017
This game desperately needs a walkthrough/guide. The tips/hints in game disappear after like your 3rd action. There are no indicators when or how you should progress with someone or what you should focus on. Sandbox isn't necessarily a bad thing, but you need to have an idea of where to focus.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
1671648889334.png
I don't think it's set yet, at least I haven't figured out how to upload it and I've done everything

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
"When you come back after five years, you have undergone significant change and are no longer the "loser." Will you follow the path of love or corrupt your family?"

Why cant I just murder my family & bullies instead and escape and live my best life after? :thinkingFaceEmoji:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
"When you come back after five years, you have undergone significant change and are no longer the "loser." Will you follow the path of love or corrupt your family?"

Why cant I just murder my family & bullies instead and escape and live my best life after? :thinkingFaceEmoji:
Fuck your family, let your bullies live to see you fucking their family, and live your life at best:coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Urusaisenpai

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
hmm. small question How does this Love & corruption stats work?

is there different dialogue for Love & Corruption scenes or do you just have to increase both?

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Pretty sure your supposed to talk to her in her room to set up a date
View attachment 2252406

btw this update seems kinda stupid added 3 girls with either 1 or no steps in the corruption that being the childhood friend mom and the Principal and only 1 new outfit for Mom unless Im missing something despite last update came out in October

Still unsure about how to do use Magic on Linda for the first time to get her to do tasks and and Dates but maybe if I restart the game I might be able to do it but fuck doing that everytime a update comes out.

Really does seem like this new game will get abandoned within 2-3 years considering the time increased for each update and the fact its obvious his old game which was made in 2016 was superior both in gameplay and models and that he was hospitalized in the Fall for overworking himself.

If anyone asks about how I have so much money I use Save Editor Online which is also how I skip the grind by giving me 100 of the stats for the characters.
Do it slow to notice the changes

Reactions: JoeKent

yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
somebody download the bug fix for tina´s quest, i can´t see the option to use magic to corrupt her to advance the quest

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes