Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
This has been in development since 2018 and there still no sex scene? I ask this because I haven't seen any sex tags, and don't want to waste time downloading and playing to see anything

Reactions: KillerBee487

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Mr. C strikes again
! Gonna keep a close eye on this baby.

It's Mr. C, this game's gonna be poppin' in a month or two.
I feel ya! I just "get" Mr C's style. Many dont and I can see and understand why... but dude just speaks to me. I even find his engrish endearing.

That said, this game has a been a mess up until now. Excited to see if this update is coherent and I can start enjoying this (soon to be masterpiece!).

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Well I'm sure this is a dumb question, but that's never stopped me asking before..........
How do I unlock the mall? I need to get a webcam but without the mall its proving a little tricky!

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Can't seem to trigger Principal after getting webcamming her and being told to "corrupt her more in the office" to start ordering her. The books option just doesn't show up in the school office screen. Anyone dealt with that?

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
It feels like he's trying to set the ground work for the entire world. Im hoping he doesn't continue trying to spread out the development like this update. Further in-depth development of some characters is much needed, the content is verging on drying up.

Reactions: KillerBee487

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Despite lack of content I really like this game. If there one thing to take out though it’s definitely the magic i kinda feel it’s tacked on.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Can't seem to trigger Principal after getting webcamming her and being told to "corrupt her more in the office" to start ordering her. The books option just doesn't show up in the school office screen. Anyone dealt with that?
You were able to web cam?
How did you do that? And for the principal?
I have the cam but can't find anyplace to install it. Figured it might be in the house.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Question..... Its a corruption game where you have come 5 years later to get revenge on your mother and sisters, and your bullies. For your aweful treatment (by the family) and being picked on. So why is there setting up dates ? Its why I dont feel guilty at all that when I hug the mother, with the love is going negative, cause she never loved us in the first place. She got rid of us for being an eysore. MC mentioned Dianna being the only one to comfort us, but the other sis I assume called the MC a looser too. Tho the Aunt and Cusin seem pretty chill too, seemed happy you were back. So I guess half of them is fine with dating, but the other half, why would you ?

If you take the love into the negative ? can you treat them like a piece of trash ?

Last edited:

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Can some one please load the bug fix please from the patreon site? Thank you. May the fap gods bring you naughty gifts.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
anyone knows how to get skip dialog??? and how the heck do i get out from the city??? like try clicking subway no way out

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes