Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is it normal for this game to be so heavy on the cpu? I could understand if there were animations playing but even with still images my cpu is at 40%.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
anyone know how to start camila (mom´s coworker) quest? i don´t know how
Talk to her at the work place after mom goes home. After a couple times you can corrupt her. But that is done in the next time slot after spanking her.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Is this the latest save?
And can you have sex in this game? I tried your save but not sex!
Character still has blue balls in this version, now mom becomes a little more exhibitionist with new dress, still waiting for some one to load the fix to proceed with director.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Character still has blue balls in this version, now mom becomes a little more exhibitionist with new dress, still waiting for some one to load the fix to proceed with director.
So in this next version there is only sex with the mom? Or any other characters?

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
So in this next version there is only sex with the mom? Or any other characters?
Not sure, but seems like the mother is the one more furthermore developed so far. Only other scene is the drunk step mom that he cums on her drunk face.

DaaMan

Dec 8, 2019
Where the F is the library? "Maybe the library has information on the magic book?"

Last edited:

Bunlavui

Feb 28, 2021
where do I find skill and charisma points, and please change fast food job...after hired first time shouldn't need to repeatably apply
Hey idk how to unlock fast food location ? Can u tell me which char i should interact to unlock it ? Thanks

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes