Nov 8, 2019
So far new stuff is the bitch cheerleader stuff at school, the nun at the churc, webcam stuff with principal, corrupting mom's boss and going over there for the weekends? I cannot cast magic to corrupt the principal, so I assume that route is stuck for now.

Edit: Oh the friend's mom stuff too but that seems to get stuck at boob+panty flash at the market and showing her pussy at the apartment.

pual11

Mar 15, 2018
is there a fix for tina? can't use magic on her to advance
other then that love the game

edit:
just remberd i bought the webcan befire quest calls for it
did that break it?

edit2:
nope same problem tried it out

Last edited:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
how to corrupt principal after web cam instalation?
Be at home in afternoon.
Go to room and computer.
Webcam - connect to Tina (prinicipal). Do this for a few days. Not much content so far. But it's the start.

Danielgt1991gt

Jun 30, 2019

Bug Fixed File v0.30
- Tina progress bug fixed

: 'Order' her again with MC's computer.

After that, if you go to her office, the screen will appear normally

- Mall UI bug Fixed

: Fixed the UI bug that didn't go away when you went into the mall on the weekend

<Unzip and overwrite in the 'game' folder>

Danielgt1991gt

Jun 30, 2019
Eu não ia postar o bug fixed file porquê sou brasileiro e o fórum tem politica de apenas post em inglês e é um saco traduzir pro inglês só pra postar aqui

• Haha
Reactions: CigarRex

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
Mega
Bug Fixed File v0.30
- Tina progress bug fixed

: 'Order' her again with MC's computer.

After that, if you go to her office, the screen will appear normally

- Mall UI bug Fixed

: Fixed the UI bug that didn't go away when you went into the mall on the weekend

<Unzip and overwrite in the 'game' folder>
Thanks my friend, i appreciated it. (Been Waiting For It)

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
No, but there is a strong possibility the proper answer is 'not yet'. It is still rather light on content in general. I have faith it will get there in time, but it is slow going.
I hope not and if it dose I hope they implement a button in the options to skip the 'sharing' content for the people who do not like it for in my case it just turns me off

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
Any RenPy pros know how to access the "normal" RenPy options? I can't stand not being able to skip after options.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes