Cain99

Sep 21, 2022
day1=shop(oil,lipstick,rose,webcam)school locker room(lisa), school gym(lisa),school pool(sophia),princible,then return to princible,deliver packages,talk to family,town gym,basement,diana(talk)

day2=class,town gym(diana),fast food(reqiured!),diana(talk),elena(flowers),studio(job),mom(watch her),diana(gift)

day3=class,lockers(pool),princible(spell),elena(gift),time skip,diana(gift)

day 4-5=class,elena(oil),princible(spell),elena(gift),time skip,diana(gift)

day 6=time skip,sophia(talk),apartment(lisa spell),elena,time skip,sophia (about elena),park,computer(webcam),E-mail,diana(gift)

day 7=e-mail(read,send),home pool,apartment(lisa spell),sophia(about guy)sophia(spell),living room(sophia talk),diana(gift)

Week 2

day 8=class,homepool,e-mail(read and send),elena(about modeling & boyfriend),sophia(talk),elena(spell),elena diary,adult shop(4th daywere)studio,diana(gift)

day 9=e-mail(read)Class,home pool,princible(talk,spell),elena(spell),studio,diana(gift)

day 10=Class,homepool,time skip,elena(spell),studio,diana(gift)

day-11-12=kitchen(breakfast)Class,homepool,apartment(lisa spell),diana(spell),studio,diana(gift)

day 13-14=apartment(lisa spell),homepool,studio,sophia(spell),time skip,diana(gift)

week3

day 15=Kitchen(hug),locker(lisa)princible(talk),
Class,homepool(oil),bathroom,time skip,diana(spell),livingroom(look),diana(gift)

day 16-19=Class,homepool,time skip,sophia(homework),studio,diana(gift)

day 20=time skip,homepool,studio,sophia(spell),time skip,diana(gift)

day 21=,time skip,homepool,studio,livingroom(look),sophia(spell),livingroom(look),diana(gift)
Can u guys help I'm very blind and I can't see where the locker are and idk ho to increase the camera stat pls help me

Cain99

Sep 21, 2022
Here is a save if any one needs. but you will miss some scenes that happen to get this far.
Thank u very much
Can u give me some steps on how to use this pls and what's the password btw.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2022
Last hint I seen was talking about info on the book in the church. Would be nice to know when the principal can be corrupted, sure that has something that is gonna help unlock obtaining more info on other characters

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Will I loose all my current progress if I download this save point
You might. Saves over-write the slot(s). Backup your saves, from either the game folder or your windows profile (Renpry saves in two locations). Or, save your progress in a slot on on like page 99 or something. Doubtful the shared save is in a slot that high on the list.

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
You might. Saves over-write the slot(s). Backup your saves, from either the game folder or your windows profile (Renpry saves in two locations). Or, save your progress in a slot on on like page 99 or something. Doubtful the shared save is in a slot that high on the list.
The shared save is slot one of page one - hence 1-1-LT1.save. I believe the first "1" is the page the second is the slot

You could also rename the file to something like 99-1-LT1.save and it will load into page 99

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
For people who not find magic hypnotis book yet:

- You need to go to the basement ( by red marked door in the kitchen), and look on dishes bags on left of the stair.

The book give you posibility to hypnotize three time per day/ one time per girl by day. effect: +10 corruption.

With this magic, no necessary to loose love to up corruption.

for the principle Tina, the boxes are on the sofa, the second time you visit her office. Next you buy a web camera in the mail/ store ( first item upper left corner), and Next you need to go to - the appartment - and use oportunity to hide the web cam in.
Tina dont show up in the appartments. Bug right

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes