Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I have it in my inventory. It is a bug. Nothing happens when I go to principal office nor when I go home into my room during after noon. That said I did buy it early in the game so may be that broke it.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Is this so hard to understand°°!!
If You have the WebCam, You go at home after Morning, when the Principal is in her Office, on YOUR Computer not hers and Click on Webcam!!!

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I have the password for magic in principal, but when i acess the camera say, the next step i have use magic in office of her, but when i come to her the magic not show anymore. When or in what time the magic show again? And i not find password in none other form.

yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
Mega
Bug Fixed File v0.30
- Tina progress bug fixed

: 'Order' her again with MC's computer.

After that, if you go to her office, the screen will appear normally

- Mall UI bug Fixed

: Fixed the UI bug that didn't go away when you went into the mall on the weekend

<Unzip and overwrite in the 'game' folder>
for anyones who want the bug fix for principal progress is here, download it

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Is this so hard to understand°°!!
If You have the WebCam, You go at home after Morning, when the Principal is in her Office, on YOUR Computer not hers and Click on Webcam!!!
Nothing happens. There is no option Tina like in the save I downloaded here. So I though I had to go to her office to install the webcam. Neither does anything.

Either way I deleted the game. It is not super good anyway.

Spartacus69+

Mar 10, 2022
View attachment 1917649

Overview:
You take on the role of James (name changeable) in this game; in the past, you were bullied and thought of as a loser, and your parents abandoned you after their divorce.
When you come back after five years, you have undergone significant change and are no longer the "loser." Will you follow the path of love or corrupt your family?
The decision is up to you start right now!​

Thread updated: 2022-12-20
Release Date: 2022-12-18
Developer: Mr.C
Censored: No
Version: 0.30
Language: English
Other Game: Corruption
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - - - MEGA
Android: - - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Before the rework:

Danielgt1991gt thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1740638 View attachment 1740667 View attachment 1740641 View attachment 1740643 View attachment 1740640 View attachment 1740642 View attachment 1740639 View attachment 1740668 View attachment 2123788
View attachment 2123789 View attachment 2123790
Found this game to be full of bugs. e.g. showing icons for house overlaying icons for the mall, Diana at end of her 'test' on the first date when they go home the two sets of icons overlay each other again and when cast a spell, there is no spell menu just a tick and 'back'. Became unplayable unfortunately. Ended up with a picture of the mall when should have been the lounge of their house but the script was of 'which film were they going to choose'!

Cain99

Sep 21, 2022
Open C:\Users\PCNAME\Lust Village FOLDER \game\renpy\common and find 00console.rpy open it and find console enable = False and change to True enables console commands i.e. cheat variables for pretty much all Renpy games
How do I open the file in android it says corrupted

Cain99

Sep 21, 2022
Open C:\Users\PCNAME\Lust Village FOLDER \game\renpy\common and find 00console.rpy open it and find console enable = False and change to True enables console commands i.e. cheat variables for pretty much all Renpy games
Bruh when I open the 00console.rpy it says it's corrupted btw I'm in android pls help me

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
How do I get Diana's Corruption over 40 and Sophia's past 60? I've gone on multiple dates with both (Diana is now openly flashing her panties in the Cafe) and movie nights, but neither's Corruption has risen for quite awhile.

Also, does getting Mrs Brown's Corruption over 100 do ANYTHING? I've got it to over 200 but nothing seems to have changed. Can I Booty Call ANY chick other than Camilla at this update? And do raising my Strength and Intellect scores do anything?

One thing that a guide would be useful for is indicating when you can Magic on the chicks or you can go on dates with them. (It would REALLY nice if you could date at least one on a weekday.) I've yet to be able to find a time that Gracie is available to use Magic on, for instance. The Changelog shows a lot of new scenes that I'm not getting- probably a timing issue, but I'm not finding them. When does Sophia or Audrey shower, for instance?

Last edited:

Vii-Blade

Dec 30, 2018
How do I get Diana's Corruption over 40 and Sophia's past 60? I've gone on multiple dates with both (Diana is now openly flashing her panties in the Cafe) and movie nights, but neither's Corruption has risen for quite awhile.

Also, does getting Mrs Brown's Corruption over 100 do ANYTHING? I've got it to over 200 but nothing seems to have changed. Can I Booty Call ANY chick other than Camilla at this update? And do raising my Strength and Intellect scores do anything?

One thing that a guide would be useful for is indicating when you can Magic on the chicks or you can go on dates with them. (It would REALLY nice if you could date at least one on a weekday.) I've yet to be able to find a time that Gracie is available to use Magic on, for instance. The Changelog shows a lot of new scenes that I'm not getting- probably a timing issue, but I'm not finding them. When does Sophia or Audrey shower, for instance?
sophia bath at dawn, diana at morning while elena at evening. I believe there is only pool, toilet, and gym for audrey. pool for audrey is at noon on weekends. and weekdays dawn for toilet. And weekdays afternoon for sauna.
I believe for current content mrs browns corruption are cap at 80, the show boob and panties scene. i make it pass 200 too but there is nothing changes as i tried so far.

Max Lima

Aug 10, 2018
Parece que com este título recebemos uma atualização a cada 2 meses ou mais. Ele geralmente postará um WIP cerca de 2 semanas ou mais antes de a atualização sair.
[/CITAR]
Não, a atualização é lançada todo mês, assim como o Corruption, no caso do jogo anterior

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes