BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
how tf did we go from one of the best corruption genre games to this??? and what the fuck was the dev thinking when he chose these models?? they look soooo much worse compared to corruption

Reactions: sexyblue92

dexter111

May 31, 2017
how tf did we go from one of the best corruption genre games to this??? and what the fuck was the dev thinking when he chose these models?? they look soooo much worse compared to corruption
Are we talking about the same game? Corruption had terrible artwork, ugly models and gibberish text and also was literally unplayable without cheat mods. This one is way more polished and deserves more support. It still has a lot to improve but still, it's already a way more pleasant experience.

• Angry
Reactions: BoohooBitch

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Hi ..

Looks like i cant do magic on Tin in school , just 1 time for the password ab then nothing more then i visit her in school

Have i missed something or

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Hi ..

Looks like i cant do magic on Tin in school , just 1 time for the password ab then nothing more then i visit her in school

Have i missed something or
download the fix for that and you can corrupt her and get scene in classroom,you should check posts before for fix

manswah

Oct 24, 2020
Are we talking about the same game? Corruption had terrible artwork, ugly models and gibberish text and also was literally unplayable without cheat mods. This one is way more polished and deserves more support. It still has a lot to improve but still, it's already a way more pleasant experience.
I'm probably in the minority but I loved how depraved the models were in Corruption

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
wish this game had a "end of current version content" or something prompt.

i feel like im not progressing lol

EDIT: i assume if points stop appearing during actions ( love, corruption ect ) that means a new scene or action can happen?

Last edited:

71MORPH71

Dec 23, 2022
Question to the developer, why leave the whole demo in the code? You don't use it. You're already using a different content. By doing so you only create difficulties with bugs in the game.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes