Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so when i click on lisa in the apartments then the game crashes completely and a text document with the error message comes up
with camilla everything works with the three others I do not know is there already? with me are three question marks

Mar 1, 2018
Patreon posts

W.I.P.
April 3rd

Hi everyone.

Sophia will be the main content for the next update.

I'm working hard, so I'll announce the update date soon.

I hope everyone is healthy and happy every day :D

HS2_2023-03-30-04-08-24-372.png HS2_2023-04-02-08-02-05-056.png
About the work
April 10th

Hello, everyone!
I've been thinking that I should write something to communicate with you guys one day and I think I should tell you about my work, so I'm writing a post like this.

First of all, I always try every day with gratitude for everyone's support.
And I'm so grateful for your love for 'Corruption' and I'm also sorry for not finishing the game properly.

The biggest reason for moving from 'Corruption' to 'Lust Village' was the capacity issue. In the case of the heavy version, it was over 9 gigabytes, and many people have complained to me about the difficulty of downloading it.

That made me decide to change the way I work.
In the case of 'Corruption', all the characters and backgrounds that I built are included in one scene. It's a very simple task. I only had to make one scene after building the character, background, movement, etc.

But in the case of 'Lust Village', it was subdivided. In other words, the background and the character are divided. Therefore, events held in the same background can reduce the problem of capacity because only characters need to be replaced.

The problem is that the working time has increased because of this..
As you know, I'm a one-man developer, so I have to do all the work by myself.
During 'Corruption', I built everything and captured just one scene, but in 'Lust Village', I have to photoshop all the characters.

That's why I used to spend the same amount of time every day, but it took more time to update than before.

I'm so sorry because of my lack of skills after all.

All I can do is do my best consistently and get used to the work so that I can update it quickly.

I'm always grateful to everyone for always supporting me.
I hope your everyday is always happy.

P.S. The update date will be announced soon :)

bormental7777

Apr 4, 2020
Patreon posts

W.I.P.
April 3rd

Hi everyone.

View attachment 2535963 View attachment 2535965
About the work
April 10th

Hello, everyone!
I've been thinking that I should write something to communicate with you guys one day and I think I should tell you about my work, so I'm writing a post like this.

And I'm so grateful for your love for 'Corruption' and I'm also sorry for not finishing the game properly.

The biggest reason for moving from 'Corruption' to 'Lust Village' was the capacity issue. In the case of the heavy version, it was over 9 gigabytes, and many people have complained to me about the difficulty of downloading it.

In the case of 'Corruption', all the characters and backgrounds that I built are included in one scene. It's a very simple task. I only had to make one scene after building the character, background, movement, etc.

But in the case of 'Lust Village', it was subdivided. In other words, the background and the character are divided. Therefore, events held in the same background can reduce the problem of capacity because only characters need to be replaced.

During 'Corruption', I built everything and captured just one scene, but in 'Lust Village', I have to photoshop all the characters.

That's why I used to spend the same amount of time every day, but it took more time to update than before.

All I can do is do my best consistently and get used to the work so that I can update it quickly.

Thank you!

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Patreon posts

W.I.P.
April 3rd

Hi everyone.

View attachment 2535963 View attachment 2535965
About the work
April 10th

Hello, everyone!

Thanks for sharing

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
so when i click on lisa in the apartments then the game crashes completely and a text document with the error message comes up
with camilla everything works with the three others I do not know is there already? with me are three question marks
This is because there is no image for the principal in her apartment but it exists in code because the game was revamped from the old version, the code is mostly the same only the visuals have changed.In short the code for principal in her apartment exists but there is no image linked to it hence the error

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Is there going to be more girls added to this game over time? The thing I loved about corruption is the large number and variety of women there were to corrupt.

Reactions: ergonaut

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I really wish the developer would stop putting buttons for non-existent functions. There is a limited number of times I can stand clicking on something only to see 'Under Development' before the immersion is broken beyond repair and I give up on the game.

Especially if you consider the dev's previous game, Corruption, which is in an utterly unfinished state, yet has the Completed tag.

datuser1246

Feb 1, 2022
Does someone know if lust village will like corruption have charachters going full slut and getting tatoos or piercings after that ? is this game in the same vib as Corruption ? honestly i loved corruption so much i want to see more and i am ready to help with patreon, but if it's a totally different thing i might not.
ty

Pappolino

Sep 25, 2017
Does someone know if lust village will like corruption have charachters going full slut and getting tatoos or piercings after that ? is this game in the same vib as Corruption ? honestly i loved corruption so much i want to see more and i am ready to help with patreon, but if it's a totally different thing i might not.
ty
In the main menù, you can see a glimpse of the full corrupted family (total control and pregnancy). I think it'll follow the same mood of his first game.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes