Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
i just turn on skip and whenever it stoped I knew its new scene and when it skipped trough all scenarios it is finished
Okay but this is not a good game style in my opinion...i want to enjoy the game scene by scene and not skipping through 90% of the stuff

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
September 2018 is the first kommentar.... 4 1/2 years for 0.35 (!). I think I can it forget the game download....I´m 67 years old.....
Most of that 4½ years it was a secondary project while he mainly worked on 'Corruption'. Now he has ended work there so he is focusing more here. Of course 'Corruption' also took several years so this won't be a fast development.

Ice Glade Runner

Nov 8, 2022
Hi. In the console, how do you change the level of consciousness, because the command elena_consciousness=100, for example, does not work? THANKS.

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Most of that 4½ years it was a secondary project while he mainly worked on 'Corruption'. Now he has ended work there so he is focusing more here. Of course 'Corruption' also took several years so this won't be a fast development.
Hiho,

reminds me of ICSTOR and Milfy City (ver. 0.71b), meanwhile decommissioned for a new game, but with the promise that it will be finished soon. After all, despite the many years of delaying, 4000 (!) Patreons still believe him. I'm not saying that you do the same thing...but 4 1/2 years for verse. 0.35 is actually unreasonable, especially if you charge money for it.

Best regards
Helmut

paradajka1

Sep 16, 2018
Hiho,

reminds me of ICSTOR and Milfy City (ver. 0.71b), meanwhile decommissioned for a new game, but with the promise that it will be finished soon. After all, despite the many years of delaying, 4000 (!) Patreons still believe him. I'm not saying that you do the same thing...but 4 1/2 years for verse. 0.35 is actually unreasonable, especially if you charge money for it.

Best regards
Helmut
Author was releasing his then main game regularly on schedule during the time, last release was 2022-06-29
the 4 1/2 years are from the first version, that is not even used, so it is 9 months actually.
While the cycle has slowed down, the set dates/releases (2 month cycle more or less) are delivered. Please do not compare him to ICSTOR

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Also just realised but is the main quest barely developed and you're mostly just interacting with the girls in their stat grind to unlock individuals scenes? The hint hasn't said anything for a while whilst I've been progressing the characters a lot.

Struggling to know if I'm finished with the content of some characters.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes