fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well only issue i have with it is you can only use 1spell per person and you are limited to 3 and one other thing theyshould have spells that increase indivual stats

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
how to unlock 2nd date outfit for mom ?
Every outfit for occasions is unlocked by doing that event and for mom if I remember correctly you need to find her in the park at night on a date and save her so she decides to date you only

Koliahuang

Apr 11, 2018
Every outfit for occasions is unlocked by doing that event and for mom if I remember correctly you need to find her in the park at night on a date and save her so she decides to date you only
how to trigger this event?
I cannot date with Elena for now, always said "I need a special occasion to go on a date with my mom; Sophie said mom was going somewhere on the weekend".

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
how to trigger this event?
I cannot date with Elena for now, always said "I need a special occasion to go on a date with my mom; Sophie said mom was going somewhere on the weekend".
go to park Saturday or Sunday night, don't remember the exact day of week

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I hate sandbox-style games so much, can't they add the VN-type format to those who don't want to go through blue balls.

Reactions: ZZZWIG9
Jun 30, 2018
hello, despite all the criticism, I think the game has a lot of potential, of course you don't have any real sex scenes or any at all, but enough bare skin. So I think that's enough for the 0.35 version. keep it up dev... i think mr.c makes great games.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I actually like the progression in this game, as it is more story based and you actually get to learn about the characters youre corrupting, it takes longer to corrupt them, since they have 4 different corruption stats now, meaning that it could bring a lot of possibilities for the future updates, as there are no sex scenes yet, so it won't be just talk give potion, talk give potion etc. like in corruption, so I'm looking forward as to where this is going...

Bloodwraith

Nov 18, 2019
I cannot find how to open up the console for Lust Village game, but managed to find a save editor for most Renpy games that I am using. However, I am stuck on Lisa. How do you get her to be a booty call? I know that I can get the nun and Elena's boss listed but high does Lisa's Corruption needs to be for hers to activated. I did not cheat her corruption and got it 200. Ps. I attempted this on both versions .30 and .35.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I tried to play the game but got confused on what the concept of the game is about? What are you supposed to be doing in the first place? Most games gives you missions with each characters.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes