Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Really promissing game. Although the progression is kind of slow, i really like this type of game where you have a lot of freedom to explore the characters the way you want.

Usually i don't like games with a lot of characters, but this game explores that aspect in an exemplary way due to more concise dialogues. Reminds me of the game Second Happiness :unsure:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
not sure how I feel about the new visuals, most of the females look the same in terms of height and body size. honey select visuals of the first game "corruption" had many characters, some even school girls age. so far this game just seems super safe for patreon sake and fuck that platform.

maxresdefault.jpg

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
The game is also still early in development. Don't get me wrong, it's not worth playing as it is now, but I assume the grind will be more worth it later down the line.

Personally, I corrupting the characters little by little. Corruption was the only game that hit just right (albeit with the BetterExperience mod)
4 years and 1/2 year and we are on an early development...
Dude I understand u. I algo like the grinding stuff and I played corruption (with the mod of course, if not i'd have turned insane) and I enjoyed that Game.
But if u spend more than 10 hours doing the same action everyday and you don't receive ANY progress at all, at least (and VERY AT LEAST), you should warn the player that there are no further actions ahead, nor a reward because it's on developing
But you can surpass the hundreds of points (and the dozen of hours spended) in some characters for NOTHING at this moment.

And c'mon, not a single BJ in 4 and 1/2 years?

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Dude I understand u. I algo like the grinding stuff and I played corruption (with the mod of course, if not i'd have turned insane) and I enjoyed that Game.
But if u spend more than 10 hours doing the same action everyday and you don't receive ANY progress at all, at least (and VERY AT LEAST), you should warn the player that there are no further actions ahead, nor a reward because it's on developing
But you can surpass the hundreds of points (and the dozen of hours spended) in some characters for NOTHING at this moment.

yeah like bruh just touching and kissing? its just teasing game at this point.

Koliahuang

Apr 11, 2018
how to trigger the date scene with Elena?
It is said that "Sophia said that Mom will be out at weekend."

Mar 1, 2018

I assume the dev wasn't really working much on this game while Corruption was being developed, so development will probably pick up speed (or is it wishful thinking?)

I also assume there's gonna be more content added in between the current levels. At least there's a limit to how much you can increase the stats, so you already know when there's no more content

I can't really criticize yet since there's barely any content so far

Reactions: ActionBastard

ActionBastard

Feb 14, 2018
It's disingenuous(means 'you are full of shit' for ESLs or anyone who can't into big words) to suggest this game has been worked on for over four years. We know for a fact that he started it, then stopped it in favor of focusing exclusively on Corruption. When that game finished, he resumed work on this one. The game has barely any content currently. This is known. If one is unaware of this, he is not very smart. And expecting more content quickly is asinine given that Mr. C's output and release schedule have been fairly reliable for years. Come back in a year(at which time you can read hundreds of additional comments about how the game doesn't have as much content as people want).

71MORPH71

Dec 23, 2022
It's disingenuous(means 'you are full of shit' for ESLs or anyone who can't into big words) to suggest this game has been worked on for over four years. We know for a fact that he started it, then stopped it in favor of focusing exclusively on Corruption. When that game finished, he resumed work on this one. The game has barely any content currently. This is known. If one is unaware of this, he is not very smart. And expecting more content quickly is asinine given that Mr. C's output and release schedule have been fairly reliable for years. Come back in a year(at which time you can read hundreds of additional comments about how the game doesn't have as much content as people want).
Mr. C is not scolded for his content. I don't understand why there is a whole demo in the code. For weight? The demo is not involved at all. There are a lot of errors in the code because of it. In these versions 0.30 and 0.35 wrong display selection menu, which leads to falling out in the start menu. Corrections to the code from the developer waiting for 0.20 version. All the same, as was a bug, and remains so.

Alitack

Mar 16, 2018
This game keeps cheating players, they just upgrade a small version to make everyone pay, developers have been treating players like fools for so long~

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
like bruh wtf is this?
This game keeps cheating players, they just upgrade a small version to make everyone pay, developers have been treating players like fools for so long~
and they fell for it. be real here, they want the game they pay for it. i dont really care so i dont pay for it i dont even know it exist until last year. at least they dont do the icstor move. but still sucks.. the other game are good time spending for horny animal like me, but the bugs really fucked.. and that come to the end.. im not here you dont see me, this comment is a broken ai generate with trashy translation.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes