Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
not sure how I feel about the new visuals, most of the females look the same in terms of height and body size. honey select visuals of the first game "corruption" had many characters, some even school girls age. so far this game just seems super safe for patreon sake and fuck that platform.

View attachment 2427578
I like the new visuals WAY more than in Corruption, there they all seemed like shiny, but in this one they just look better, and I dont see why you think that because there ain't no schoolgirls in the game, it's going for Patreon sake...um, if you forgot, you literally get to corrupt your family and then fuck them, which falls into incest, which Patreon is not okay with, I actually don't know how Mr.C even pulled that off for the entirety of Corruption development, and it's still in early development, so there will be a lot more characters added in the future, hopefully not schoolgirls, cuz I actually didn't really like that part, luckily you couldn't have sex with them, so that makes it a bit better...

Reactions: hentai charley
Feb 23, 2021
Refugee from Corruption (another game by Mr.C)
So has anyone working on a "Lust Village Better Experience" mod yet ? :poop: After playing Corruption with the Better Experience mod, I really cant go back to the grinding anymore :v
So I just thought it's would be nice for Lust Village to have a similar mod as well.
If not, then welp, back to the grinding :BootyTime:

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

yhlu

Feb 25, 2020
any1 has the walkthrough of sophia imma stuck at the first, always "about the school" when talk to her at meal

ActionBastard

Feb 14, 2018
any1 has the walkthrough of sophia imma stuck at the first, always "about the school" when talk to her at meal
There's nothing to go over. She doesn't have any content beyond the initial handful of location scenes(pool, bathroom, bedroom, etc.) and her date. I am working on a '''walkthrough''', actually, but it's more a checklist than anything at this point because there is so little content for anyone other than the mom and older sister. Mind you, there's not much to do with them, either. But this game is gonna be amazing in 2025. :^)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hi how do you get your strength up i tried going to the gym in the school but there's no option to do anything. Thanks
There's another Gym in Town, over by the Police Station & the Hospital. I don't know what the trigger is, but you can meet Grandma Audrey & Linda works there.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
=(((

the second game Mr.C - and the second game suffers (I don't think that the game itself suffers, probably the game enjoys this mockery of the player) memory leaks. the game eats up all available memory, throwing the browser out of memory and freezes. this is not the fault of the RenPi engine - it is the game code that is not optimal in terms of memory allocation, apparently procedures and functions do not know how to correctly release memory. machine with 4 gigabytes of RAM. there was a machine with 8 gigabytes and the game "Corruption" - the same problem was, regardless of the amount of installed memory.
game code just eats up all available memory.
windows 7 x64 pro

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
How do i know as a new player how far i can play or i am grinding 2 hours for nothing and the same scenes?...a in game status for each character would be nice like the mobile phone app and a text like you have completed all avalable scenes or something...

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
How do i know as a new player how far i can play or i am grinding 2 hours for nothing and the same scenes?...a in game status for each character would be nice like the mobile phone app and a text like you have completed all avalable scenes or something...
i just turn on skip and whenever it stoped I knew its new scene and when it skipped trough all scenarios it is finished

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
finished it.. corruption done right mostly.. some scenarios are hot.. i have nutted quite a lotta times with just teasing stuff but i wish instead of dev focusing on each and every girl branch atleast there was one branch with full content including sex. theres no sex at all.. with sex animations it will be perfect.. i'll keep an eye on this and see what comes in update

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
need add GILF tag.
when I started cheating out of boredom - I got a grandmother with the status of GILF, bimbo.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes